Votes: 86 81.9%
  • Depends (explain in post)

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Tatjunkie had me curious on another thread so... how many must (or willingly) get permission to buy cigars from your significant other.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Although I don't need specific permission, if my purchases get high then questions will be raised...so have self-imposed limits in order to keep the peace.

Honestly, I have plenty of sticks now, so I only buy if BOTH of the following apply:

1) The cigar is something that I know I really like
2) It's an incredible deal

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
On certain purchases (hers and mine) we have a don`t ask - don`t tell policy so long as the price doesn`t get out of hand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just make orders and wait for her to check the account then i get to listen to her bitch for a good 5 minutes and she quits then i order some more :)

Tom

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just make orders and wait for her to check the account then i get to listen to her bitch for a good 5 minutes and she quits then i order some more :)
Sounds like a relationship that is meant to last forever.

If your better half is prone to pitching a hissy now and then, you might as well make it easy for her and get it over with. If you stopped buying cigars, they'd bitch about something else.

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have to get any permission. She usually asks why to I talk so much about the ones I want to buy instead of just buying them. But then she has the habit of buying a lot of stuff and then returning it the next week and sometimes the same day. She is a buyer and I am a collector.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
It depends on how much I need to spend. She flipped when I got a shipment n from a box split... she was like, "4 boxes!?!" I had to explain, that 2 were mine and 2 were Ishee's. She pretty good with giving me space... Hell, on our budget i have a cell that is labeled "Smokes and beer!"

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sadly and truly, I do have to get permission. I know...I know. I tend to go on cigar sprees and the credit card bills do not lie. So, rather than cause trouble down the line, I just ask. Feel free to ostracize me for my honesty.