Votes: 86 81.9%
  • Depends (explain in post)

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just say everything I get comes from one of you guys... so my collection didn't cost me much as far as she is concerned.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Good question.

My wife finally made a passing comment last night while helping me put my most recent shipment of sticks in the humi:

"You've been on quite the shopping spree lately"

All I could say is "Yup" :smile:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Good question.

My wife finally made a passing comment last night while helping me put my most recent shipment of sticks in the humi:

"You've been on quite the shopping spree lately"

All I could say is "Yup" :smile:
She asked, you answered.... end of conversation. Simple and to the point.

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
It depends on how much I am spending. If it is a lot I don't really ask I tell her what I am doing and gage if I will go though with it or not on her reaction.

:angerFU: <<< that means no

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I voted it depends. Generally, I follow a "don't ask - don't tell" policy about buying cigars, so most of the time the answer is No. However, if I am going to make a REALLY big purchase, I'll discuss it first. E.g., in the summer of 2008, when the first SCHIP bill was being pushed, I told my wife about the anticipated tax, and she suggested that I buy about $1,000 worth of cigars. Needless to say, I was at the computer bright and early the next morning, and much of that stash is sitting in coolerdors in my basement right now. :smokingbo