What's new

Pet Peeves Thread

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
windowrx said:
People who make a bunch of mouth noises when they eat.
Wierd I know but it drives me nuts.
Real time example:
My boss is working on a computer about 10 feet away from me and making a terrible racket with his chewing gum. I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is standing on end.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My only recourse is to chew my salad as loud as I can. It doesn't seem to be having any effect except that it helps muffle the sound of his chewing/snapping.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a person who I work with that likes to come up and touch and play with anything and everything that is on your desk. It annoys me.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
you know, if a shrink read this thread, he'd probably come to the conclusion we all need some serious help! BTW, shrinks are also a pet peeve...screw them!

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought that was the point of this site? Aren't we all here to help each other with our problems? Don't you come here to stay sane like me? Wait, that implies that I'm sane. Never mind.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have so many peeves that I have them categorized as: incompetence, rudeness, or stupidity. That usually covers everything that annoys me, but I am open to the possibility of adding more categories.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I hate it when guests pick thier noses at your house and wipe it on the couch.

I hate it when people spit in the trash can at work (Factory)

I hate it when my co-workers stop and talk to me about how someone else isn't doing his/her job. What do they think they're doing? Working?

It really bugs me when someone turns into traffic in front of me and makes me slow down...especially when there is no one behind me for 2 blocks.

The word irregardless.

Is there a limit to this post? I could go on...and on...and on...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
indyrob said:
It really bugs me when someone turns into traffic in front of me and makes me slow down...especially when there is no one behind me for 2 blocks.

Is there a limit to this post? I could go on...and on...and on...
That drives me nuts!

and post away! :argh:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
indyrob said:
I hate it when guests pick thier noses at your house and wipe it on the couch.
No offense, but what kind of people are you inviting over to your house? I don't think I've ever seen anyone do this. Granted though that, if I did, it would also make my list of pet peeves.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
croatan said:
No offense, but what kind of people are you inviting over to your house? I don't think I've ever seen anyone do this. Granted though that, if I did, it would also make my list of pet peeves.
He's got a damn good point there. What's up with your nose picking friends? :pokemyeye