What's new

pete at the outlaw

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
most of you know that he will be at the outlaw stores in kc july 9-10. if that isn't enough, they told me today they will be having their "calendar girls" there. everyone will be given a voting card and each of the girls will have a number. they will be trying to get votes, so they will be working the room! they are usually some VERY attractive young ladies!!!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
As long as they look better that the Calendar girls in the last CI calendar they might be worth checking out. GOd forbid CI is loaning Outlaw their girls, cause, yuk on those ladies.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
road trip!! how far from michigan?
It's not that bad of a drive, I've done it once or twice! The events are certainly memorable. I, personally, think they might be a bit TOO large. It can be hard to really hang out and chat with people at times. However, I still think it's an event that should be experienced.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
anybody going to this event? Benday and I are road tripping out there with another buddy this weekend. Looks to be an amazing event!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Bob, that sounds like one hell of a time! Unfortunately I got a lot to get done this weekend around here :shame:. I will be in Kansas City though at the end of August for a conference...perhaps we could meet up then :thinkidea. As for the debate raging on the Outlaw Girls...yeah they're hot, that's undeniable, but man Bob you don't know what you're missing til you get yourself a lady with summer teeth :eyequiver :eyepoke:.

Dan

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Damn dude, that is nearly halfway to Michigan. :scratchhe
I know, I know! But splitting gas+cheap hotels 3 ways to KC is less than half of a ticket to MI, let alone food and booze! You know I'm pissed I can't make it out this year!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Sorry if this info is already posted, but if it is, I couldn't find it...

Update on the Pete/Outlaw event:

Just got off the phone with Derrick who provided the following info:

Everyone buying the limited run box also gets the following items:

1 Veru Red Tubo (out of the tube)
1 Veru Black Torp (also out of the tube)
1 Tat cap

Also, each 20 ct box is priced at $11/stcik, not $12 as originally stated.

Shipping will run $8.00, but may be more depending on where you live.

Outlaw will start calling people Friday morning in an attempt to get payments processed for all of us on the list. Orders should ship out on Monday.