What's new

pete at the outlaw

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Do the cigars have a name yet? LOL!

Also, anyone know anything about the blend?

~brooks
Yeah, don't you remember in the thread you started entitled "New Tatuaje" Pete wrote:

"2000 cigars. One time production made for the event. This cigar will not be made again. No bands. Didn't have time to make one. If you notice, the size is a size I don't make already and the blend is similar to the Verocu east but with a wrapper that we had very little of from last years crop from one of Jaime and Pepins farms.

Boxes are not being painted (plain wood) and ring gauge was a request from Outlaw. 6x52
"

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
they certainly lean more towards the veros. not especially strong, maybe due to their size. the wrapper is a little dull rather than oily looking, but very tasty without having your head blown off. i likee.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Yeah, don't you remember in the thread you started entitled "New Tatuaje" Pete wrote:

"2000 cigars. One time production made for the event. This cigar will not be made again. No bands. Didn't have time to make one. If you notice, the size is a size I don't make already and the blend is similar to the Verocu east but with a wrapper that we had very little of from last years crop from one of Jaime and Pepins farms.

Boxes are not being painted (plain wood) and ring gauge was a request from Outlaw. 6x52
"
Nope, I missed that, thanks for the quote! :)

~brooks

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just checked at Outlaw South over lunch and they have the boxes in, but if you buy them early, they won't give you the free stuff. So. . . I'll try and run up on Friday with ER Doc and pick it up.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I just called outlaw because i wanted to hear it for myself. They said they would call me next week and that all the people on the list have boxes reserved. Very cool. I was worried they were going to wait and see how many they had left after the event at which point only some people on the list would get some. thankfully that isn't the case! I am pumped!

P.S outlaws answering message is so dumb! but funny. LOL

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I just called outlaw because i wanted to hear it for myself. They said they would call me next week and that all the people on the list have boxes reserved. Very cool. I was worried they were going to wait and see how many they had left after the event at which point only some people on the list would get some. thankfully that isn't the case! I am pumped!

P.S outlaws answering message is so dumb! but funny. LOL
So if we call Outlaw, get on the list, we are guaranteed a box+swag?? Which do we call North or South?

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
So if we call Outlaw, get on the list, we are guaranteed a box+swag?? Which do we call North or South?
Call up North or South. They both have info (816) 505-2442 is north's #. Also i am not sure about the list as far as it being still open for names or not. I didn't ask. I called very early on a few weeks ago and was among only a few people on the list. Since news has broke it could be filled up. It's Worth a shot though. good luck!

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
They said they only had 12 people total on the list as of 11:30 am CST today and they have 100 boxes available. Looks to be split 30 north and 70 south (by the size of the stack on the counter up front and in the humibox).

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
just got back with my 10 sticks, it was tempting to get a box, just could not swing it. Call them and get a box if you want it. they will go quck. I was told they only got less the 60 boxes. just an fyi

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
just got back with my 10 sticks, it was tempting to get a box, just could not swing it. Call them and get a box if you want it. they will go quck. I was told they only got less the 60 boxes. just an fyi
Glad you got your sticks!

But...."they got less than 60 boxes" ??

Pete said 100 boxes were produced solely for the Outlaw event? Who else got the other 40 boxes?!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Glad you got your sticks!

But...."they got less than 60 boxes" ??

Pete said 100 boxes were produced solely for the Outlaw event? Who else got the other 40 boxes?!
The OTHER Outlaw store ( = We have two of them in Kansas City.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1

I just called up and bought my box. I couldn't wait. Said they would ship out monday. And also i was told the 3 pack of tats along with the hat will be included in my order as well as all shipping orders.

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was in Outlaw South yesterday and it looked to have about 60 boxes and today at North they had around 30 or so left, so it was divided about 40/60 between North's event today and South's big event tomorrow.