What's new

Pete Johnson coming to Appleton Souvenir & Cigar.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Appleton Souvenir and Cigar welcomes Pete Johnson.

Friday, September 2nd, 2011. 5-8pm.
Appleton Souvenir and Cigar
415 W College Ave.
Appleton, WI
1-920-830-8349

Come one, come all. This will be the event to kick off Labor Day weekend. Is there a better weekend to have a great event such as this? Just think, you can come up, see how the Superbowl Champs roll, get some great Tatuaje Cigars, Tatuaje swag, and spend some time chatting with Pete.

I hope a lot of the Illinios brothers will be able to make it up for this. If you plan on coming up, there is a hotel right down the block from the lounge.

If there is enough interest, I can set up tee times for Saturday.

Hope to see you there.

Doug

Facebook link:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Appleton-Souvenir-Cigar/145930752112322?sk=info

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just a reminder,the time is near. This the biggest event in Wisconsin since the Packers won the Superbowl.

Step right up.this will be better than a three ring circus, plus you don't have to worry about stepping in some refined elephant food.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it.

Doug

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey gbpacker66... FireDoc, JDog and possibly a third... from Chicago will be at the event. We'll see you then. We'll also be at the Packers preseason game the day before.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I will be seeing him when he comes to Delafield on the first, if anybody will be attending that one.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I will be seeing him when he comes to Delafield on the first, if anybody will be attending that one.
Lake County Cigars? FireDoc and I will be going there, but will likely be there prior to the event. Sometime around 2PM to 3 PMish. Maybe we can get together if you can get their before 4 PM, the start of the event.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lake County Cigars? FireDoc and I will be going there, but will likely be there prior to the event. Sometime around 2PM to 3 PMish. Maybe we can get together if you can get their before 4 PM, the start of the event.
Hell yes. That should work out perfectly for me. I'm looking forward to meeting some brothers.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hell yes. That should work out perfectly for me. I'm looking forward to meeting some brothers.
We'll PM you tomorrow morning with the time that we should arrive at Lake County:thumbsup:... see you then. I don't think we can stay for the start of the event. We need to be in Green Bay for some tail gating... maybe you can go to that also if you don't mind the drive...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
We'll PM you tomorrow morning with the time that we should arrive at Lake County:thumbsup:... see you then. I don't think we can stay for the start of the event. We need to be in Green Bay for some tail gating... maybe you can go to that also if you don't mind the drive...
Sounds good to me.
And I wish I could. But, I move back to Minneapolis on Saturday. So after LCC, I will be doing more packing, saying goodbyes, etc etc

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Sounds good to me.
And I wish I could. But, I move back to Minneapolis on Saturday. So after LCC, I will be doing more packing, saying goodbyes, etc etc
No problem... we'll try to space out our other B&M visits to allow enough to time to have a smoke with you. We're hitting 4 shops on our way to the Packers game...

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
yo yo.. tell Pete Stefanie says hi!! my daughter did an interview w him a few years back.
Will do.

Hey gbpacker66... FireDoc, JDog and possibly a third... from Chicago will be at the event. We'll see you then. We'll also be at the Packers preseason game the day before.
Hope you guys have fun at he game. There is a slim chance that if I have off on Friday, I will try to make it up to the game. PM me with your number, I will try to get a hold of you sometime tomorrow if I do have off. Otherwise, see you on Friday.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
As I said, this going to be the event of the year!

Storms came thru this morning, no power until tomorrow. We are still holding the event!

Hell yeah, because that's how we roll in Wisconsin.

Light a candle for us!