What's new

Pete Johnson Party, Oct 12th Casa De Montecristo, Chicago

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0

Date: Wednesday October 12th, 2011

As you already know Casa De Montecristo has won the Monster Series Lottery this year for the Wolfman Cigars, therefore they're celebrating a pre-release on the 12th, by having special promotions and cigar sales on Tatuaje Cigars.

SPECIAL PRICES FOR MONSTER SERIES LIGHTER by S.T. Dupont for only the people who attend this party.

Here are the deals for customer that attend the event in person:
  • Buy 3 Cigars get 1 free Tatuaje Red Lebel Havana VI.
  • Buy a box get 3 Tatuaje Black Label Cigars + A Hat & Cutter + 4 free cigars of the same brand.
  • Buy a D.T. DuPont lighter regularly sold for $350 at a discounted price at $299.95 and a chance to buy a remaining dress box of Monster series the Wolfman Cigars at $169.00.

I took a photo of Casa preparing for the event:

I find it odd that the Wolfman resembles Pete and they both apparently play a bass:

I realize it's short notice, but I was curious who will be attending the event.

So far I know the following BOTL members will be there:
  • Pete Johnson
  • FireDoc83
  • JDog
  • Smokinbodybuilder
  • jolietilfire
  • Presto
  • MReschke0626
  • hossdawg
  • kockroach
  • Soundta
  • cuban pete
  • Jayar
  • mthhurley
  • Will (brain fart on his BOTL handle)

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, but there were 13 members that attended. Coincidence?

Event Photos
Photo of the display at 10 AM, 6 hrs prior to the start of the event:

Casa De Montecristo took care of us with a buffet... even the Wolfman seemed to enjoy the grub:

Here's kockroach talking about something... I'll let you use your imagination with a vendor's wares on the table:

Oh wait, jolietilfire's wife decided to stop by unannounced and surprise him with a Wolfman dress box... a nice moment captured on camera:

The Wolfman came downstairs to entertain us in the lounge until the raffle tickets were drawn... smokinbodybuilder won a Face Dupont Lighter and cutter:

Here's a group photo of a few BOTL that were at the event:

Left to Right: Presto, FireDoc83, JDog, Pete Johnson, smokinbodybuilder, kockroach, jolietilfire, and cuban pete.

I know... my camera sucks.... the focus wasn't great with that photo!

Here's the Wolfman lighter... see the face when you join the lighter and case?

More pictures of some brothers:

Left to Right: Will (brain fart on BOTL Handle), kockroach, Pete, MReschke0626; Left to Right: Presto, jolietilfire, mthhurley

Had to throw the photo in with mthhurley since it was the only one that I captured. I didn't get any photos of Soundta, Jayar or hossdawg. To be honest I'm not sure hossdawg even made it to the event.

Good time guys! Thanks

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
<---There's rumers of a old Casa member going and I would bet most of the OG Casa/Leaf crew will be there.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Well I heard from mthhurley & Jadawin and unfortunately they won't be able to go... I'm updating the main thread with the folks that will be there.

I'm also planning on updating this post with photos... I threw one up there with the final display that everyone will see when they arrive.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Slight change in plans, I will absolutely be there in the early afternoon. Hoping to score a dress box, Wolfman S.T. Lighter and all sorts of good times. Will have to leave shortly after the event starts for work though... :(

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I will be there for sure, but not til maybe a lil later...7ish or so, depends if my last client shows up. Not staying very long. If you see me, say hi...I will be wearing an Under Armour jacket/pants and my Saints and Sinners hat. HOLLA!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I believe the dress box & S.T. Lighter are both discounted when purchased together and CdM is throwing in swag and a sampler/5er too. As always, VIP members save an additional 10% too.
There are additional deals... here's what the sign says:

Buy 3 Cigars get 1 free Tatuaje Red Lebel Havana VI.

Buy a box get 3 Tatuaje Black Label Cigars + A Hat & Cutter + 4 free cigars of the same brand.

Buy a D.T. DuPont lighter regularly sold for $350 at a discounted price at $299.95 and a chance to buy a remaining dress box of Monster series the Wolfman Cigars at $169.00.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Buy a D.T. DuPont lighter regularly sold for $350 at a discounted price at $299.95 and a chance to buy a remaining dress box of Monster series the Wolfman Cigars at $169.00.
So, $300 buys a chance to buy a box? That's crazy.