What's new

Pete Johnson Party, Oct 12th Casa De Montecristo, Chicago

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Damn, no undressed boxes or singles are available. Need to buy the Dupont to get a chance at the dress. Have to buy something else.
If you are a member & on there list, you'll have a better chance... there are a few dress boxes left.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
BTW....there are 8 coffins left at Casa...but as JDog mentions, to be able to buy a coffin, you have to buy the Wolfman lighter.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Damn, no undressed boxes or singles are available. Need to buy the Dupont to get a chance at the dress. Have to buy something else.
no singles or undressed boxes? guess that made my decision easy whether or not to buy a box or a handful of singles.....oh well. Saves me money for today.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks to the Brothers, Pete and of course CdM for a great time! Sorry I had to take off early for work right as the party was really getting start.

No, seriously, I feel really sorry. Especially for myself!! Haha!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JDog snapped some pics of the swag I'm sure he'll post later, but me personally; Signed dress box, 3-pack of Tat Blacks, the hat, the S.T. Dupont Wolfman lighter, Tat Perfect Cut cutter, Tat swag patch and a couple Wolfman singles to buffer me having to crack the box open right away.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
JDog snapped some pics of the swag I'm sure he'll post later, but me personally; Signed dress box, 3-pack of Tat Blacks, the hat, the S.T. Dupont Wolfman lighter, Tat Perfect Cut cutter, Tat swag patch and a couple Wolfman singles to buffer me having to crack the box open right away.
I thought I read they weren't selling any singles? What about undressed boxes? Sounds like you got quite the haul there.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Still downtown Chicago at work... next train leaves @ 6:45 which gets me to my car in Joliet @ 8:15 with then another 45 minute drive to CDM. It figures...have a great time guys, can't wait to hear the stories and see some pics.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No worries mate. I know jDog was taking pics, so there'll be plenty of love to share. I was going to post pics of my goods, but then I remembered I'm pretty sure he's got pics on his camera of it already.

I also realized I kept calling it an S.T. DuPont lighter this entire thread so far. Sorry, I went to night school.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey guys... I posted some of the photos... need to download more and resize tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks for sharing the pics JDog...looks like a great time...

:scratchhe contemplates what's it gonna take to convince the wife to move to Chicago :scratchhe

Lol

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey guys.... was able to quickly updated the BOTL attendance list and the last few photos that I had on my camera during lunch. A good time. Thanks