What's new

Pets of BOTL

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'd like to introduce Harley to the BOTL. He's almost 7 Years old but still a big ol' puppy. He gives nothing but love and expects nothing but love.. Glad there was a thread for the pets! Nice dog house mdwest!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Bruno our standard poodle...

Plexi our bearded dragon...

We also have three Diamondback Terrapin Turtles...

And 3 children.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Still got some more work to do to make it "pretty" (acceptable to the wife)... But spent the weekend building a new chateau for the destructo twins...

I forgot which forum this was in and, when I first saw the picture I wondered why the hell you built an outdoor walk-in humidor! LOL

That's a sweet setup. Your twins must be thrilled

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's George, our 250 lb. English Mastiff. We lost him in November '12, at the ripe age of 13 (amazing for a giant breed).
DSC05482.jpg

My Avatar is Gus, our 165 lb. Rottweiler. He passed away about 15 years ago from bone cancer, at the young age of 6. He was that "once in a lifetime" bud.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dexter

And my wife's rat of a dog, Bella... She's a morkie (Maltese and Yorkie mix) and all of 4.5lbs at about 7 years old. I've long given up the hope that she would not be an annoying ankle biter... But she has her moments.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's some pics of our kids....all rescue animals that had we not rescued them our fears would be confirmed. For those who can rescue pets from the invevitable they can be the best pets.

First one we rescued is Norman....

This is Spaz....or what we call Spazalina who is now about 15 pounds..a little bigger than the picture you see. We called her by this name because she was like a Kamikaze pet who would run into the walls at high speed and probably stopped doing this only because she got tired of it.

This is Clifford.....he was a rescue that others told us he'd never be a lap cat. Fast forward a couple of years we can get him off our laps....my wife says he's in love with me because all he wants to do is sit on my lap and look at me. I have a picture of this but didn't want to show it to others....it's pretty sad when a cat likes to look at you hours a day.

Last but not least is Columbo...named after the great Detective of Hollywood Lore. This dog inspects anything and everything in the house and will come into the bedroom at night just to check on us....he'll walk in.....look at things and then walk out.

This is Columbo doing what he does best:

We're not sure who this is....but we have a good idea it's one of Columbos buddies since they just make themselves at home. He looks very entertained by watching some Dog Movie Flick I'm sure.