What's new

PGA Championship

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I didn't want to wait for a Monday finish, but I felt like the rush job changed people's games down the stretch. Not saying the outcome would have been different, if they weren't rushed. Great day of golf regardless.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I didn't want to wait for a Monday finish, but I felt like the rush job changed people's games down the stretch. Not saying the outcome would have been different, if they weren't rushed. Great day of golf regardless.
I didn't want a Monday finish either. And I agree, the way that was handled was a bit strange.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
One of the best golf tournaments I have ever seen. Period. It was so good, that even my wife said she wanted to see who would win. Hahaha

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One of the best golf tournaments I have ever seen. Period. It was so good, that even my wife said she wanted to see who would win. Hahaha
Haha that speaks volumes. But I totally agree. A lot of good storylines, great players at the top, and a lot of birdies on Sunday.

Now onto the Ryder Cup. Our young guys better bring their A+ game against this years team for Europe. It is looking like a murderers row of a lineup.