What's new

Philly HERF

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm rounding the corner on another yea (February 10) r, and I'd like to get together a few guys and have a mini herf, or get together, near the date.
I have a couple places we can do this, just depends on the date as to availability.
I'm thinking that @ginoc and @JusBlaze and @ThatsMrDrunkToYou would probably be interested and able to attend.
Anyone else?
Let me know, and stay smokey!

*update* Saturday the 20th, 1pm, The Twin Shoppe in South Philly.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i'll have to double check my schedule. but Febuary 6th and 20th are the only 2 saturdays i have off, i can do the 16th as well, i'll just have to leave early because of work on Sunday

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks for the input guys.
Sorry, I've been real busy lately and haven't been able to chime in.
I'm going to see what I have going on and post back here today or tomorrow with something more definitive.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Allright, so far this is who is interested:
1. Mr. Draned
2. @ginoc
3. @JusBlaze
4. @ThatsMrDrunkToYou (if the date is conducive)
5. @OldSkoolTarHeel (if the date is conducive)
6. @Dick Leighton
7. @sofc (Feb. 28th may work)
8. @bigbill72
Being that I want all of us to be able to get together, let me know what dates don't work for you (I already have your dates ThatsMrDrunkToYou). It will be easier for me to set this up that way.
Thanks!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks for the update guys.
Based on the information on this thread, I'm going to talk to Anthony at The Twin Shoppe and see if any dates aren't available for us to get together.
So far, I'm thinking the 14th or the 20th (if Ara really wants to get to meet some of the Philly crew, we can always do another one on the 28th. Twin Shoppe, Holt's Center City, or Holt's Northeast will work).
I'll let you guys know!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Allright, we're set.
The Twin Shoppe on Saturday the 20th, 1pm.
The place is BYOB, and there is a liquor store nearby, as well as a few places to get beer to-go.
If you get hungry, we have quite a few options for food in the immediate area as well.
Also, I know in the original post I wanted to get together for my birthday, but let's just make this a standard HERF. I'd rather have us all hang out and have fun without a birthday being involved!
Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Last edited: