What's new

Philly HERF

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Allright, we're set.
The Twin Shoppe on Saturday the 20th, 1pm.
The place is BYOB, and there is a liquor store nearby, as well as a few places to get beer to-go.
If you get hungry, we have quite a few options for food in the immediate area as well.
Also, I know in the original post I wanted to get together for my birthday, but let's just make this a standard HERF. I'd rather have us all hang out and have fun without a birthday being involved!
Looking forward to seeing you guys!
trying to see if @problemsolverjc wants to ride down with me

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I know it wasn't but it could have led me into a very good your mom joke and I could have showed you how funny I really am

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But my mom would have been upset

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'll be in the back lounge of the shop when you guys arrive, so feel free to head on back.
It's supposed to be nice today, maybe we get lucky and can hang outside.
Oh, my name is Ian, if you weren't already aware. If you mention you're looking for Mr. Draned, Anthony (shop owner) will look at you like you're crazy!

Last edited:

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The parking situation is tough around the shop. My advice is to cruise past the shop first and see what spots are within a few blocks. Sometimes something pops up after about 5-10 minutes. Avoid going near Pat's or Geno's (don't go north of Reed St.) because it's going to be nice out and there will be a lot of tourist traffic! And, their cheesesteak's are no bueno.
Other options would be to head west on Tasker (Twin Shoppe is on the corner of 10th and Tasker) towards Broad St. and check some side streets. There is usually parking somewhere. It's not ideal, I know, but parking in south Philly is a bitch!
@ginoc is on Juniper and Tasker, he may have better options there as well.