What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My four legged friend here joins me everyday for a cigar (here with a Warped la hacienda) and whenever I grill. She'll eat everything from corn to hot dogs, pork chops, steak to bread and even cheese nachos. We've become so accustomed to each other, she'll almost take food out of my hand, she'll get about 8 inches away and wait for me to drop something.
upload_2015-6-14_14-50-17.png
The other day I stubbed my toe and had a bit of blood on it. While I wasn't looking, she had a nibble on my toe as well.
upload_2015-6-14_14-50-34.png

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My condolences Brother... I had to put down my boxer Jobu a while ago...it's never easy, just know that you gave Mugsy years of love and happiness...
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Boxers are a lot of fun, thankfully we still have our other boxer Juan Paco and he is young and very healthy to keep us going.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Boxers are a lot of fun, thankfully we still have our other boxer Juan Paco and he is young and very healthy to keep us going.
Could not agree more. My boxer/mastiff/great dane named Duke is the funniest and best family dog I have ever had. They have so much personality. To say my stepson and I are attached to him is an understatement.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Mildred/Milly the Shepherd Husky mutt we named after the prior owner of our home that my wife swears haunts it...
IMG_20140904_095318.jpg

She's a good dog, though she's got a bit of the worst of both breeds. Not to mention mandatory daily vacuuming and at least weekly brushing. But super gentle, when the boy was born, joked he was her bald puppy. She's protective of him, the chickens, and the wife's lil terrior/corgi mutt. Not so much the full-size humans.

Last edited:

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My smokin lassie "Lady Sansa"

A Bure bred white German shepherd or "Swiss shepherd" as some call them. Queen and protector of the realm when I'm away with work. Enjoying a bowl of three nuns here.

Disclaimer:
No animals were forced to smoke in the making of this picture just a tricky angle.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Didn't even get a chance to light anything up yesterday because I was too busy preparing the yard for the arrival of this little monster. Her name's Izzy, she's a 12-mo-old pit mix, and she's spending the weekend with us so we can all see if an adoption will work out :) so far we adore her and we want this to be her forever home.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Good going on the rescue. Two of our 4 dogs are rescues. They make great pets. Seems they somehow know they dodged a bullet and are grateful.
He's still very skittish and hasn't really warmed up to us yet. He mostly spends the day laying around and planning an escape.
All the credit goes to my wife. She felt called to get an older rescue dog. I was at first hesitant, because we had only lost Gordie a few months ago and I saw how that tore her up. I didn't want to see her go through that again any time soon. I asked her why and she said, "I just want to find that older broken down misfit that nobody wants, and just bring it home and love it for what ever time it has left." I thought, "Shit! That's how I got here!"

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I asked her why and she said, "I just want to find that older broken down misfit that nobody wants, and just bring it home and love it for what ever time it has left." I thought, "Shit! That's how I got here!"
Haha! That's a great line. I might have to steal it.
One of our rescues must have been abused. She would cower even if you looked at her sternly. We gave her space and just let her work out her fears on her own time. It took almost 10 years! Now she is making up for lost time by crowding in and getting all the love she can absorb. Her name is Rudy and she is the mother of our little 4 dog pack. She is about 13 years old now (as near as we can tell).
010.JPG