What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's with a heavy heart that I tell ya'll my female dobie passed away last night. She's had the equivalent of breast cancer in dogs. She was just shy of 12 years old. She was one of the smartest dogs I've ever known, and very loving. I'm gonna miss her terribly. Our male dobie is sulking around the house. I think he's going to miss her as much as we are. Now, if it'll stop raining long enough for me to get out back and dig a hole before I have to go to work this evening....

Sorry to hear that brother.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks fellas. It's been a rough few months. You're right, she's no longer suffering. She was the only pet of four that wasn't a rescue animal. She was with us since she was six weeks old and grew up with my two kids. One things for certain, she never had to wonder if she was loved or not. The same goes for us about her. Here one last pic of both our dobermans taken late January/early Feb.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's with a heavy heart that I tell ya'll my female dobie passed away last night. She's had the equivalent of breast cancer in dogs. She was just shy of 12 years old. She was one of the smartest dogs I've ever known, and very loving. I'm gonna miss her terribly. Our male dobie is sulking around the house. I think he's going to miss her as much as we are. Now, if it'll stop raining long enough for me to get out back and dig a hole before I have to go to work this evening....

Sorry for your loss brother.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0

I'm so sorry to hear that Brother!!! You and Your Family will be in my prayers Bro... They are Family and it hurts deeply when they pass...

Rating - 100%
72   0   0

Damn bro... I'm truly sorry!!! I don't believe there's much worse things then losing a true friend like that. Prayers and good vibs heading your way!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
About three months ago I had to put this old girl down just two months shy of her sixteenth birthday. For a Labrador, that's ancient.

She was a great dog and was at my side for an untold number of cigars in her day.

Yesterday, I came home and the wife had decided to give me a birthday present a little early. New lab, new smoking buddy.

He's curled up on my foot right now while I type this and smoke my pipe. Off to a good start.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
About three months ago I had to put this old girl down just two months shy of her sixteenth birthday. For a Labrador, that's ancient.

She was a great dog and was at my side for an untold number of cigars in her day.

Yesterday, I came home and the wife had decided to give me a birthday present a little early. New lab, new smoking buddy.

He's curled up on my foot right now while I type this and smoke my pipe. Off to a good start.

Sorry for your loss. Dogs are more than just pets and it is never easy when that time comes. While we all know the new little guy will never replace your old friend, I am sure he will grow to become a great one himself.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to my best friend last week. After two months of battling with lymphoma we had to end his suffering. My house just won't be the same without him and I miss him a ton. He was a huge part of my life and my family and won't be forgotten. RIP Mugsy. Screenshot_2015-06-12-09-40-15.png

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to my best friend last week. After two months of battling with lymphoma we had to end his suffering. My house just won't be the same without him and I miss him a ton. He was a huge part of my life and my family and won't be forgotten. RIP Mugsy. View attachment 65632
So very sorry for your loss. Great looking dog, and a great name.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to my best friend last week. After two months of battling with lymphoma we had to end his suffering. My house just won't be the same without him and I miss him a ton. He was a huge part of my life and my family and won't be forgotten. RIP Mugsy. View attachment 65632
My condolences Brother... I had to put down my boxer Jobu a while ago...it's never easy, just know that you gave Mugsy years of love and happiness...