What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We need to introduce Watson and Emma.
Hah yes! I'm sure she'd love it. Before we bought our house in May there were 3 cavaliers in the apartment building we lived in. I swear they all knew they were the same breed because they got most excited to see each other compared to the other dogs.

They are great loyal dogs.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

On the left Calvin my lovely American Labrador Retriever 3 years old...my favorite...but don't tell Oliver on the right. Had Calvin now 2 years. Got him from an abusive family that had to give him up or he was going to be taken. Hated having him at first, had to learn some really patience. If I raised my voice or grabbed him he would cower so bad it broke my heart. Now though he is as loyal as they come. Everyone calls him my shadow we hardly ever have him on leash and he sticks to my side like glue. And he loves sitting out at night with a cigar.
Oliver is a tree walker coonhound we just got a week ago from the shelter before they could put him down. He is only 1 year old, can't understand why no one wanted him. He loves my wife and is ok with me lol. Hates cigars though must be the super sniffer.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All good looking dogs, but I love the one with the ears sticking straight up. Great looking group.
Thanks! So my female, Aria, was my first sport dog (before I knew anything about the dog sport) and she is wonderful. She has really taught me a lot, but she won't take me to higher level competitions.

The boy with the ears straight up, Ciaran, will hopefully be that dog. His temperament/drives/bite work all look very promising.