What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
as many people on the boards know disc golf is like my favorite way to spend my time, so I wish dearly to have a dog I can throw a frisbee too. BUT THEY GOTTA BE TOO DUMB! not only that but none of them will go in water either. my dogs are cute but fuck do they suck and dogging
Be grateful. My dog loves frisbees. I took her out on the course a couple of times, she ran and retrieved the discs all four of us threw. Except for the ones that we needed her to find. She gave up on those....

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 116862

Couple of GSDs. Both rescues.
The bigger of them is a mutt with maybe some Pit in him. He found his way into the neighbor's chicken coop before we got him.
The smaller one is looks pure but we aren't going to ever find out. She only likes cigars because that means its time to play.
Beautiful pups, brother.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First off let me apologize for my long absence. Life has been bonkers here for a bit and I just haven't had enough quiet time to be social. Summer was super busy and then school started again. All this while working at a new position at my work has been taxing to say the least.
I'd like to show off our newest edition to the fam. Over the past few months my wife has been working with a service dog group and on Monday she was officially paired with a service dog of her own. This is Rio. He is a gorgeous 2 year old Labrador who recently finished his training and now lives with us. He is a top notch dog that has done wonders for my wife emotionally and physically. He is a mobility dog and is pretty much her right arm now. When he isn't working for her, he is one of the best dogs I've ever known and I am extremely proud and grateful to have him around.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
First off let me apologize for my long absence. Life has been bonkers here for a bit and I just haven't had enough quiet time to be social. Summer was super busy and then school started again. All this while working at a new position at my work has been taxing to say the least.
I'd like to show off our newest edition to the fam. Over the past few months my wife has been working with a service dog group and on Monday she was officially paired with a service dog of her own. This is Rio. He is a gorgeous 2 year old Labrador who recently finished his training and now lives with us. He is a top notch dog that has done wonders for my wife emotionally and physically. He is a mobility dog and is pretty much her right arm now. When he isn't working for her, he is one of the best dogs I've ever known and I am extremely proud and grateful to have him around.

Beautiful pup!
Did you watch the service dog awards last evening on Hallmark?
Great and touching show. These dogs do a wonderful and under appreciated service to our society.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not know there was an award for these dogs. That's awesome. I will see if I can find a video of it online. We are heading into week 2 with this guy and so far I am really impressed.
Beautiful pup!
Did you watch the service dog awards last evening on Hallmark?
Great and touching show. These dogs do a wonderful and under appreciated service to our society.