What's new

pic of your tamper!!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Let me ask this then, would there be an interest in pipe tampers with pen clips? Never thought about it before. I think I could do that.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I would love one with a clip! Can't stand digging in my pocket to find my nail when I'm out walking...... Lol
Ok. I won't have any days off till I go to Chicago so I won't have time until after I get home. If you can wait that long I would like to experiment on this. I should still have your addy and if not I'm sure I can get it easy. Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a pipe since college. I have lost more than one CZ pipe tamper.

The horn came from a talented guy that used to smoke with.
A certain political party affected my smoking and I'm now in NH where the same group has affected cigar and pipe smoking

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The clips have been ordered. I will turn a few of these and see what you guys think.
Bring a couple to Chicago next month if you have time, along with some business cards. Hell, just pulling one out of your pocket at the show will probably get people around you to ask about it. YOu can hand them your business card...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't have any info on the maker of the rack... I bought it used and refinished it... The center pull outs have jars attached to them and I believe the open slot had a drawer at one time... I seen one on fleabay similar but they were asking close to 200 for it, I paid 30 with a broken peg, which wasn't a big deal since I was going to stain it after I glued it back on... I'll see if I can locate a name on it somewhere