What's new

Picked up an Aristocrat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It actually just sits on the bottom in the back corner but I had it in my car when I took the picture. It is basically an approx 8"x4"x4" box with a wick in the center, a lid, and a fan on top.... It is controlled by the Habitat Monitor.

The wick is disposable and needs to be changed every 3 to 6 months or so.....
How is your monitor working, any problems? I picked up the exact same but it appears the prior may have had a problem with it, possibly over humidified. I cleaned everything but the monitor appears to stay on. Already set the set points but it just appears to stay on. Awaiting to see if I can get the pdf.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
How is your monitor working, any problems? I picked up the exact same but it appears the prior may have had a problem with it, possibly over humidified. I cleaned everything but the monitor appears to stay on. Already set the set points but it just appears to stay on. Awaiting to see if I can get the pdf.
He hasn't been on in years, you're not likely to get an answer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... That's good use of the search feature instead of creating another thread for the same aristocrat setup, looking for a user manual.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reach out to Bob Staebell directly with any questions. He's awesome and is always happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk