Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Here are a few fully dressed sticks and a packaged pic... Foots are hog tied and golden (gold turns silver when smoked) heads have lovely CT Havana Primed wrapper with Blend ID marking and whistle press. Additional hog tie buzz light included in the packaging. Aroma is intoxicating as usual :p enjoy ~xox

I have to say that I love your work. Not only are your sticks sexy as all hell, your creativity is inspiring. Keep on doing what you!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks for your kindness... if I could be less anal about the whole process I'd be a happier roller ... shit gets intense sometimes :p ~xox
Hahaha, I laugh because I am the same way. We are our own worst critics, but there is nothing wrong with always trying to be better. Every time you roll a stick that makes you go "damn, that's the shit right there" makes it all worthwhile.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A thought just crossed my mind... we should share a before and after shot of our sticks... like our first rolls and our now rolls... when I think about mine ... it's just HILARIOUS! I still have my first two rolled disasters :p I saved them to remind me not to be so hard on myself ... that it could always be worse and it used to be lol. When I give talks on the rolling experience I always whip them bad boys out... thinking of treating them with Urethane to protect them as they are getting more brittle. If anyone wants a good laugh... I'll show pics of my first rolls ever :p :sneaky:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0