What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here we go - first sticks ever. This is what I've made so far from the WLT kit:
Each grouping is a different rolling session over the last 4 weeks. First ones I ever made on the far left, ones I made today on far right. I think they're getting more reasonable with practice. Capping is still something I need to work on.
First ones ever - just fit in my cutter to clean up the end -so they're 1 inch diameter. Thought I 'had' to put one full leaf of each kind in. I also kept thinking "it'll squish down when I roll it up" but it didn't, haha!
Did these today - on the left is a third attempt at entubado style bunching, which I'm liking very much. On the right is filled with various scrap wrapped in the Habano 92 binder leaf from the kit.
I'd venture to say it looks halfway decent, even with the crazy pigtail

This has been such a ton of fun, and I'm excited to get better and do more - still have a good belit of leaf left. Might have to try paper molding next. I'll report back when I get around to smoking one.

Thanks for the inspiration guys!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, here we go - first sticks ever. This is what I've made so far from the WLT kit:
View attachment 180554
Each grouping is a different rolling session over the last 4 weeks. First ones I ever made on the far left, ones I made today on far right. I think they're getting more reasonable with practice. Capping is still something I need to work on.
View attachment 180555
First ones ever - just fit in my cutter to clean up the end -so they're 1 inch diameter. Thought I 'had' to put one full leaf of each kind in. I also kept thinking "it'll squish down when I roll it up" but it didn't, haha!
View attachment 180556
Did these today - on the left is a third attempt at entubado style bunching, which I'm liking very much. On the right is filled with various scrap wrapped in the Habano 92 binder leaf from the kit.
View attachment 180557

This has been such a ton of fun, and I'm excited to get better and do more - still have a good belit of leaf left. Might have to try paper molding next. I'll report back when I get around to smoking one.

I have a kit. I haven’t had the guts to try. But when I do I hope they look that good. I’ll post pictures when I finally get around to it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 180554
View attachment 180555
View attachment 180556
View attachment 180557

If you stick with it and would like a lot more people to see your work you might consider checking out the FaceBook Cigar Rollers forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rolled this one up about three days ago and I'm pretty happy with it - I think it's the most presentable one so far, definitely the smoothest. I'm kinda enjoying the pigtail cap for the old school rustic homespun aesthetic (or maybe it's because I don't want to mess with glue, haha).
Did this one two days ago - a little uneven and wrapper got wrinkled, but it's the same size as a box pressed Rocky Patel I have in the "humidor" so the instincts must be kicking in.
This sure is a lot of fun! Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement, you guys.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kit. I haven’t had the guts to try. But when I do I hope they look that good. I’ll post pictures when I finally get around to it.
What kind of kit do you have? Definitely give it a go - It's a blast and I think you'll love it! As they say "anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first"