Pipe Secret Santa 2014

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
First Annual Pipe Secret Santa!!:santa2::santa2:

If you're interested, then please read and follow the rules:

You MUST have:
• Minimum of 100 posts.
• Minimum of 3 months on the board.
• Minimum of 5 positive trader feedbacks OR 2 positive feedbacks AND have participated in the pipe newbie trade. Subject to approval, at my discretion.

Please PM me if you're interested and include the address you want the package shipped to and if you do not want alcohol or other items. I also ask you to post, in this thread, two items: blend TYPES you enjoy smoking (not brands etc.- we’ll all get to that later) and blends you CANNOT smoke. PM me if you will ship outside of CONUS. It should be understood if you ask to participate and are non-CONUS, YOU except the risk.

Deadline Date to sign up: Nov. 10th
Assignment Date: By Nov. 20th
Packages MUST be sent out by: Dec. 10th

You will send an amount of pipe tobacco equivalent to $30 MSRP(can send more if you want to) bomb to your Pipe Secret Santa recipient. Please send pipe tobacco that you enjoy and would also be happy to receive as a gift. You can include what you want in the package (pipes and/or accessories, coffee, treats, liquor, etc.) and you can also have more than the required equivalent to $30 MSRP. But, it MUST include pipe tobacco equivalent to $30 MSRP. Usually guys go over & beyond, but you need to meet the minimum.

The idea of the Pipe Secret Santa is to try and fool the person you're sending your package to, however, this is not mandatory! You can use your own return address if you are not comfortable with this. I will get the names out to the players at or before Nov. 20th. This will give you time to post your questions and get your responses.

To ask questions behind a cover, feel free to log in to the username Piper Santa and the password is pipechristmas14.

Because of past mess ups of others in the cigar Secret Santa, intentional or not, if you do not deliver on your end, you will be banned from BOTL. Don't goof and forget.
If all of this looks similar to cigar Secret Santa- you’d be correct. I thank Cliff (CVM4) for his guidance and template to allow us pipers in our growing corner of BOTL to have some fun with our fellow pipers! Special thanks to Sean (JavaJunkie) for helping put this together and Eric for allowing it. HERE WE GO!

Participants:
1. JavaJunkie
2. Cgraunke
3. Whtwtrman79
4. Crperkins
5. Rdomfoto
6. Stin187
7. Cigarblunk
8. Javelin377
9. Deadman's Point
10. Daleo8803
11. RamzaFreak20
12. SmokingIsh
13. Andysc83
14. Hopzilla
15. WaRevo
16. Plumber1965
17. SailorAg
18. Highlander
19. Sirspanksalot
20. SmokinNukie

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hohoho..... Baby sign me up, I think u have my address

Watch out ladies ima stocking up!

I love english/Balkan blends most but also enjoy va/vaper
Not a fan of most aros

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hohoho..... Baby sign me up, I think u have my address

Watch out ladies ima stocking up!

I love english/Balkan blends most but also enjoy va/vaper
Not a fan of most aros
That is a cool Picture of Santa and a Pipe. I take it he must be holding your Pipe :) Would be kind of hard to smoke it the way he is holding it. Or maybe he is letting the Mrs. have a drag of Christmas Cheer... Just Kidding :)

James

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:) Well Looks like after reading I won't be able to make it in this year. But all is well. I hope you all enjoy the Christmas Cheer. Look forward to seeing what the good Santa brings to all the good Smokers. I was on the bad list ;)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
To make sure I'm reading this correctly, the trade count of 2 is in addition to the pipe newb trade?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SailorAg: if you wanna do the pipe newb trade, I'll pick you up. I figure that kills two birds with one stone.

I'd be fine with trading with Whtwtrman79 as well, but I thought since we both needed a trade that may be easier.