What's new

Pipe Secret Santa 2014

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Could make a nice gift!

The taste of loose cut Virginias, Cavendish and ready rubbed Burley tobaccos with a touch of Vanilla and a hint chocolate all come together and guarantee a slow and pleasurable smoking experience. Holiday Season 2014 will be your perfect companion during the festive season.

Wish they all tasted s nice as those amazing descriptions they write

Hohoho

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The baccy itself doesn't tempt me as much as the tin. If anyone is going to throw away a tin, I'd pay shipping for the empty.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so... when are we getting assigned targets? i wanna know who's getting pounds already...

no, seriously, i would never do that to someone. it would be unfair.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I may have just ordered potential weaponry. Of course, not knowing who my target is means it may not all be appropriate.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I'm beginning to feel as though I might not be armed well enough for this battle.
give what you can, in good spirit and as well as you can. for all we may talk trash, all the above and beyond shit is just that, "above and beyond". uphold the spirit of the thread, and do your best to make someone's christmas. that's all that counts. anything absolutely gratuitously above that, is up to the sender.