What's new

Pipe Secret Santa 2015

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this year, I contracted with the Keebler Elves to outsource a portion of my operations. They made a very convincing argument concerning their manufacturing and logistical prowess. But more importantly, they assumed the excess capacity that my facilities are not yet capable of handling, for a very reasonable price.

I'm sorry to report that Keebler Elves have shit the bed. Their guys were mixing up cookie shipments with Christmas gift shipments. Packages were sent to wrong place, and many times more have been delayed while they sort out this logistical nightmare. My displeasure at the current state of affairs has been made very clear to Ernest J. Keebler, CEO of the Keebler Company. He has assured me they will make things right as soon as possible.

Long story short, the scheduled delivery for @Sirspanksalot has been delayed. My deepest of apologies. It's important to me that Santa & Co. maintain it's sterling reputation for generosity and impeccable customer service. We will make it up to you.

Sincerely,
Santa

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
View attachment 74402

Piper Christmas Eve is upon us! In two days, someone is going to complain about their package. Who will be the lucky one? Who hasn't received their package yet? Who has been extra naughty this year?

Who is going to be zooming in like crazy trying to figure out what those numbers are?

Not this guy.
Anyone else read that package at 8.5 lbs???

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
So I got 2, yes 2 boxes from SS today. Santa, thank you, but you went way over the top. Aged tins, bourbon and pipes! I look forward to smoking and drinking every bit of it!

McCranies RR from 2012
GLP Meridian from 2013
GLP Barbary Coast 2012
Sutliff Golden Age
HH Louisiana Red
Sutliff Bosphorus Cruise
A full pouch of C&D Star of the East
3 BOTL stickers
Jetline Pipe lighter
Kaywoodie 88S pipe
Parker Gent pipe
A new MM cob