What's new

Please Keep Clay in Your Thoughts

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hope all works out with you Clay. Whatever it may be, we're here for ya. In my thoughts.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hang in there Clay ..My thoughts and prayers....The Bro from BOTL r here for ya

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
first of all thank you very much...

secondly here is my story.....

Preface this all by saying that I am o.k. Yea I have been better but I am o.k and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers..... I cannot tell you how much that means to me....

So I come home from work on Sunday night at like 10:30, pulled into my condo parking lot and you know did my stuff and started to open my door, I started opening my door at the same time that somebody else did... I look over to my left and there is a Black 45 in my face.. the guy is like dont say anything and dont move give me all you have... (I had my Rolex on, 300 cash in my pocket from my double and my phone).... being the person that I am I told him that I didnt have anything, all i had was the 1.80 that i had left over from a 5 that i had just used to buy a pack of cigs...

B4 they jacked me they had hit somebody on the other side of the parking lot, so they knew the cops were on the way so I think that is why guy #1 acted like he believed me and walked away... So then guy #2 comes over and pretty much puts a revolver in my mouth... he said that he didnt give a fuck what i told the other guy i should give him everything I told him the same thing so he started digging in my pockets looking for the wallet, which was in my back pocket.....

My neighbor heard my music when i pulled in and had not heard me lock my car so he walked out on his deck and yelled at the guys once he realized what was going on... so guy #2 pulls the gun out of my mouth and acts as though he is going to hit me with the butt when his buddy yells to get the fuck outta here b4 the cops come that they are already screwed if they show up.. so they got in thier car and sped off.....

Apparently they did not see the rolex cause that would have been gone had they... but I gave em nothing, according to all the rules i should not be here right now.... i said no and they were startled by my neighbor....

Having a pistol in your mouth kinda makes you think and slow down on everything... I have no regrets in life, but i am not ready to die, there is a reason that i was not hurt, and I do not know what that is yet, but I know that there is a plan... I just pray that in a few weeks/months/years... I will be able to thank God that this happened to me.... I will have a permanent reminder of this event, as soon as I can find a picture of what I want tatooed on my back...

But once again thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers... I really really do appreciate it....

- Clay

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Helluva story. I'm glad you're ok Clay. We would miss you!

Now, to catch those fuckers! Hope they die a terrible death!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks for sharing Clay. I am very happy you are physically ok, and the emotional trauma will also fade in time. You are family here, and if you need anything, please ask.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Looking down the business end of a 45 revolver, that will make anyone's mind go throught a come to Jesus. Everything that does not kill us, makes us stronger. Glad you are ok Clay, be strong my brother.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's a hell of thing to happen...Very glad you are OK and with us still ;-)

Hang in there, your faith will carry you through.