What's new

Please keep zippogeek in your thoughts and prayers

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Feeling better after surgery; eating much less. That's the idea I guess...thanks for your prayers and well-wishes everyone! (y)
Rest up buddy, we have a good amount of Bills games left. I'm proud of you for sticking through that initial diet, couldn't have been easy.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well, sorry I missed all your fun. Not a big fan of hospitals (been there too much this year), but really glad you are OK. I knew I should have waited at Brent's for the fumblies to start. Oh well, won't be the last time.

Happy your back and smoking. Remember, you get too skinny you look like me (not a bonus). But you will be happier and healthier as long as you stick to your personal promises. It's your life, you make the call.

Welcome Home Bud.

H

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Well, sorry I missed all your fun. Not a big fan of hospitals (been there too much this year), but really glad you are OK. I knew I should have waited at Brent's for the fumblies to start. Oh well, won't be the last time.

Happy your back and smoking. Remember, you get too skinny you look like me (not a bonus). But you will be happier and healthier as long as you stick to your personal promises. It's your life, you make the call.

Welcome Home Bud.

H
Thanks Hendy!!