What's new

Please pray for our President

Status
Not open for further replies.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
PLEASE pray for our President right now. I feel strongly that the Lord wants us to pray for President Obama, that the Lord would be his strong tower and his rear guard, and give him supernatural endurance and wisdom right now. I'm not sure why, but I feel this very strongly right now.

This is not a political statement, (no political discussion here please) just a call to prayer!

So please pray for our President today!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I might, but he's so often on vacation (3 this year) I think we need to pray for the populace instead.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
If he believed in the same Lord as us I would...
So those of different religions than yours are unacceptable to you?
Not trying to start a fight but no one said no religious discussions.

In which religion are different religions acceptable? I might not know all of them but other than Unitarians which think everyone's right, most if not all other religions believe they are right. If they didn't, they wouldn't follow their specific guidelines/doctines/theology.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I know you were genuine in your post Nate... but did you really think this thread would turn out okay??? Politics and religion in one thread... :frownno: LOL

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Please remember that we should pray for those that need it the most, the sinners. We pray that the Lord helps show them the way and give them guidance. The liars, the cheats, the thieves and the murderers all deserve salvation if they repent. I will pray for this President, he surely does need it.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing goes south faster than politics and religion and for those who believe in the power of prayer it's a nice sentiment to do something positive in reference to most everything. The problem is that not everybody believes in a higher power so the resentment starts quickly and the positive thoughts that started with this are soon to be hit with pot shots and that denigrates the sincerity of the Poster to want to do something positive. Let's understand that for those who don't believe in prayer then this isn't your thread to visit and if you do believe in prayer then the power of it extends to the worst of us as well as to the best of us.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
God uses our leaders, even those we may not agree with politically, for a higher purpose. It is important to pray for them whether we agree with them politically or not. Maybe Obama needs a change of heart on certain issues? Maybe he needs protection? What if he is deciding whether to invade North Korea?

Matthew 5: 43-48

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Praying for President Obama now.

Status
Not open for further replies.