What's new

Poker League

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Ok,
How did this go?
I finally got my kids down at 845 EST (15 min late?) and i didnt see any room open for me to join?
Did you cancel it?

I'd like to join. Sunday's sound good. Especially now football season over. lol. During week would be cool too; like on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Not to steal thread but I have a leage as well and would like to offer up additional poker to botl. Let me know if interested I have a few things running weekly cash game and a 4 wk tourney that just started YOU can still join the way its set up let me know. But I would like to join your game when it reopens for next round. I joined your leage and wait for a chance to play with you guys thank your for excepting my entry 66. My two favorite passions joined togeather.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Yeah, I never saw an update to the thread, so as you, I forgot. There is interest, just not enough for something that goes for so long. First time we had 3, next time, 5 I think. Last night? Maybe we can pick one time, one night, cause anything before 8:00 is not going to happen for me.

I think that i am going to postpone this until the fall, then we can run this every other week instead of every week. Trying to get every one on the same page in the spring is a task in itself.

Let me know what you think.

I am going to set up a cash table if anyone is interested, both hold'em an a mixed games( HORSE; hold'em, omaha, stud, razz), $.10/.25. This will make it a friendly game where you can buy in for a min. of $10.

Thanks Doug

I am going to set

Last edited: