Poll: Verizon's iPhone

Verizon iPhone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I'll consider one. I'd rather have no contact with the rest of the world, than do business with AT&T. We have an iPad already, so I can see us getting the phone to compliment it. I've also gotten used to only using my company provided phone, so it does seem slightly silly to pay for a service I don't really need.

Also, I see the calls/web thing as a total non-issue. If I need to check the internet while on the phone, I'll grab a laptop or tablet or something else.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have iPhone 3GS, with AT&T. I really can not use it in my house or surrounding area. I was thinking about jumping to Verizon this summer and get a Droid X. Not sure if I will go for the iPhone or Droid X.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I have the android 2, new contract about 6 weeks ago , I like what I have so far ...............

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Wife has an iphone and it sucks...slow and the coverage is horrible. I have an HTC Evo which I love...bigger screen, better speaker, faster download, better coverage.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm not going to switch hastily, but I am out of contract and can not stand the awful reception I get with ATT.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If the Verizon iPhone was 4g, I would get one with my next upgrade...but as it stands I'm looking more towards the 4g Droid Bionic.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Been on all the networks over the years, they all drop calls, all get bogged down at times and all over charge their customers, with that I will stay with ATT and my Iphone 4 and BB Bold.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI. Verizon's new plan when the Iphone is implemented is to not have any upgrades for 2 years. With that said you should wait for the Iphone 5 or 6 to come out. The 4 is a complete bust anyway and will be rough on a new system.

Also you can browse the internet and talk on the phone with Verizon if you have wifi enabled (Who really does this, besides Luke Wilson lol) I very seldom have seen anyone on an Iphone do this successfully. A few of my friends have tried this at the local B&M and couldn't pull it off, no reception. I did it on the X and it shut em up! They also couldn't do the face time talk thing either.

My .02