What's new

Popcorn

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
they sell garlic infused olive oils

might work just as well without worrying about the garlic burning
I've used other California-infused oils for popping corn. Good times, except for the fact that the snack attack hit after the popcorn bowl was empty.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
"Back in the day", movie theaters would ask if you wanted "butter" on your popcorn. If you said yes, they'd drizzle very warm butter flavoring on your popcorn until you said when. My ex girlfriend would buy M&M's, dump them on top of the popcorn, and then ask for the butter drizzle. This would melt the M&M's deliciously into the popcorn...It was freakin awesome!
My ex use to do that too. It use to piss me the f*#k off to get chocolate all over my hands.... I'm weird like that though.

I haven't made it in a long time but I use to make popcorn on one of the old rotary machines. I'd throw olive oil on the kernels and the butter, garlic salt and seasoned salt when they were done. It always turned out really good.
Hmmmmm....Wonder if we have the same ex? Did yours have webbed toes?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
"Back in the day", movie theaters would ask if you wanted "butter" on your popcorn. If you said yes, they'd drizzle very warm butter flavoring on your popcorn until you said when. My ex girlfriend would buy M&M's, dump them on top of the popcorn, and then ask for the butter drizzle. This would melt the M&M's deliciously into the popcorn...It was freakin awesome!
My ex use to do that too. It use to piss me the f*#k off to get chocolate all over my hands.... I'm weird like that though.

I haven't made it in a long time but I use to make popcorn on one of the old rotary machines. I'd throw olive oil on the kernels and the butter, garlic salt and seasoned salt when they were done. It always turned out really good.
HAHAHAHA!!! No, not that I noticed. But then again, she didn't go bare foot all that often... hmm

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

HAHAHAHA!!! No, not that I noticed. But then again, she didn't go bare foot all that often... hmm
Hmmm.....Trying to think, here...Oh, Did you happen to notice a third eye right in the middle of her forehead?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Hmmm.....Trying to think, here...Oh, Did you happen to notice a third eye right in the middle of her forehead?
Holy crap, it was the same chick! Small world....

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Regular popcorn dusted with a white chedder seasoning and melted butter drizzled on top then shake to mix. Glad you made this rob haha

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm a fan of Tabasco (or better yet, Frank's) the trick is getting it applied without getting it too soggy. I've found spray bottles that work, then shake it up in a brown paper bag.
if you like tabasco and pop corn you would probably love siracha on your pop corn thats my girls go to.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've heard of frying up some hot peppers in oil, then using the oil for popcorn. Reported to be good, with some heat.
Pick up some African Bird Pepper. It's ground, like a Cayenne pepper, but far hotter. A little goes a long way (and I love really fiery foods) but it also has a great flavor instead of just adding heat.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I use an air popper, then mix butter, sugar, and cinnamon into it and on occasion some reese's pieces. Then sit back and watch the kids bounce off the walls for the next hour or two from the sugar high.
One of my favorite snacks on movie nights in the navy was spraying cholula hot suace into my bag of popcorn.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
So we were chatting the other day joking about all my popcorn talk. I thought what the heck...

Lets hear your latest (greatest) popcorn creations.

Mine would have to be Cajun Kettle Corn. Sweet and heat. Why not!
I'm pretty sure I told you all you need to know about popcorn today…. ;)

If you need a refresher, I can help you with that… but it comes with it tick tick tick ...