What's new

Portable Ashtray

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
well, i know i certainly appreciate your efforts. just put me on the future "tester" list if you decide to do these again :)
I second that Bruce and would also like to get in on the next run. Nice work. I don't know if you saw my MacGyver binder clip cigar stand but I would have to say it's just not quite as classy as yours (a lot less work too). I think I would be embarrassed to rest my cigar on binder clips at a bar. It was just a funny thought that worked. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
0307 0020 0002 5180 5373 dpricenator

0307 0020 0002 5180 5366 GoneDave

Wanted to get, GoneDave's out wiki wiki-since he's handling the protective cases for us. Thanks Dave :clap:

Waiting on more PM boxes from zippy. The rest should go friday, off to reno for 2 days o gawfin. :smokingco

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
0307 0020 0002 5180 5373 dpricenator

0307 0020 0002 5180 5366 GoneDave

Wanted to get, GoneDave's out wiki wiki-since he's handling the protective cases for us. Thanks Dave :clap:

Waiting on more PM boxes from zippy. The rest should go friday, off to reno for 2 days o gawfin. :smokingco
Enjoy Reno. The weather should be beautiful.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Heck Yeah, this thing is perfect. I dig the cradle a lot. Of course the case would complete the package, but it will be traveling with me to a poker game this Friday. really is a job well done. thank you for working so hard on this. I know it may have been a little more work that originally expected, but you did well. I owe you something for sure. HMMMMM hehe

SID

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a note...i just recently joined this site and wasnt sure what i'd find...but i just read everyone one of the posts on this thread and I'm amazed at how this whole project came together. great work. pretty cool stuff guys. and pretty damn cool site!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This is a great group of guys.

Vorra, The tray works perfectly. I will be using it often, it fits perfectly in a shirt pocket, or the breat pocket in a jacket.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This ashtray is incredible. I cannot believe that someone made this in their garage. Wow!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I do believe his garage is impresssive as far as tools go, but his skill certainly made this ashtray as good as it is. It acctually looks a lot more refined than I expected. The brass is a nice touch, looks very cool in person. I deffinetly would not be embarrased to set this on a bar or table in a cigar lounge anywhere.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is a great group of guys.

Vorra, The tray works perfectly. I will be using it often, it fits perfectly in a shirt pocket, or the breat pocket in a jacket.
Vorra, It works great! Thats for sure..:clap:
I packaged mine up this morning and sent it to my family to come up with something to put it in..They are just a 3 person operation and do 40 to 50 seats a day, so it may be a few days until they get into it.
But I will send you the first proto and the first product for the item of cool you have produced:dance:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Vorra, It works great! Thats for sure..:clap:
I packaged mine up this morning and sent it to my family to come up with something to put it in..They are just a 3 person operation and do 40 to 50 seats a day, so it may be a few days until they get into it.
But I will send you the first proto and the first product for the item of cool you have produced:dance:
Good job Dave.

The rest of the trays will go out tommorrow, since Zippy dropped my PM boxes off yesterday.

I've managed to come up one long, guess I''ll need to devise some interesting sort of contest to find a home for it-stand by. :waving: