What's new

POST HERE WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PIPE SS PACKAGE

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
756x1008.png.png
Came in from the snow to find Santa had decided to kick my teeth in. A great sampler from Boswell's, all of which I've never had but smell delicious. Gotta love OJC. A new Rye to check off my list (this will be getting used tonight at a gathering at my place). And finally a really damn cool tamper! Thanks Santa!!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I get home from going with the GF and her kids to the Texas Gaylord to see the Ice sculptures and bam this big ass package was on my porch.

Santa was overly generous. My missing letter "A" to spell Blanton's (damn random letters my ass, I have seen N's and T's for days). A ton of great baccy, snuff, and cigars (including unicorns). Some deathwish coffee (a fave of mine), an alligator savinelli (I really like that finish), SnS Domino's (I need to reach the GF's kids to play bones), mmmm toschi cherries (I'll be turning these into Bourbon cherries soon that may go to Chicago), and bacon flavored stache wax. Santa was very thoughtful and did a great job with his Intel work. Thank you sir.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I get home from going with the GF and her kids to the Texas Gaylord to see the Ice sculptures and bam this big ass package was on my porch.

Santa was overly generous. My missing letter "A" to spell Blanton's (damn random letters my ass, I have seen N's and T's for days). A ton of great baccy, snuff, and cigars (including unicorns). Some deathwish coffee (a fave of mine), an alligator savinelli (I really like that finish), SnS Domino's (I need to reach the GF's kids to play bones), mmmm toschi cherries (I'll be turning these into Bourbon cherries soon that may go to Chicago), and bacon flavored stache wax. Santa was very thoughtful and did a great job with his Intel work. Thank you sir.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I freakin love this!

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Santa just kicked me in the nuts big time. Some excellent accessories, a hackert , my favorite frogmorton from 2002, fine cc's, and a most excellent selection of reds; including 2 special occasion bottles! Blown away, I know who you are to

Look forward to enjoying some of this wine once this cold goes away!

The destruction

Thank you Santa!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got my Piper "Secret" Santa today! My outed himself to me early, by mistake, due to a PEBCAK error. Suffice it to say, I got blown away....

This is what greeted me when I got home...

I gingerly try to not detinate this bomb....

After removing the top protective layer I find....

Yeah! Never had any of this blender before so super stoked to have so many to try!

We've talked about this for a while, but it's not available near me....

I've tried some of this already and its much better than the other sipping rums I've had.

Next up is another bottle of goodness that also isn't available locally to me...

Drinking some now and... Very nice!

And the final bottle...

I'll be giving this one a try tomorrow night.

Next is something I mentioned in Chicago to my attacker. If you mention wanting a pipe at a pipe show, you damn sure better buy it!

And finally, the full shot of everything! Including several items that was sent prior to this to soften me up. A moka pot, a huge box of truffles for my wife, and not pictured is a ghost rider lego set for my son!

The two packages in the back I was told to put under the tree for Christmas day.

Thank you so much Santa. I am totally and utterly blown way!

Edit: My phone changed "totally" to "rudley" HAHAHA

Last edited: