What's new

Post picks of storage

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
if anyone has any pics of their storage (humi's,tuperadors,ect)... im curious to see what my fellow brothers got set up.. there has probably been a bunch of posts about this topic but i cant seem to find them.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
if anyone has any pics of their storage (humi's,tuperadors,ect)... im curious to see what my fellow brothers got set up.. there has probably been a bunch of posts about this topic but i cant seem to find them.
Have you tried the "Gallery" link above?? A lot of good photos in there!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Mine are here and here. Both made by me.

Oh...my...gosh...I can't even tell you how amazing these look! Perfectly functional, yet beautiful and obviously very well made. I'm so jealous that you have the skills to do that yourself. It would take me 10 times as long, 4 times as much money, and the end product would be vastly inferior, lol.

So awesome, bro--and the pics with it full of boxes is great!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Once again Wade...great collection of cigars and amazing craftsmanship and artistry! Absolutely amazing! ...Hey...were are the Backwood Berries I sent you...oh...they must be in the desk top aging;)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
that is quite a nice display u got there wade... i think everyone else should post up their small collections even though wade's makes all of ours look like jokes lol

DSturg369

Pipe Smokin' Country Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BYW, I posted mine here.....

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=27404"]My humble stash - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]