What's new

Post picks of storage

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
that is quite a nice display u got there wade... i think everyone else should post up their small collections even though wade's makes all of ours look like jokes lol
My collection doesn't make anyone's look like a joke, it's just what I've collected over the years. I started out with a 50 ct humidor a decade or so back with 20 La Flor Da Crapos. Size don't matter.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i know what you mean wade its not any type of competition... but if it was you would most likely win lol im j/k.. and yes id like to see that edgestar once it is in. sounds like its gonna be a nice one

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
oh wait i got one question for all my brothers... do you guys leave ur sticks in the plastic wraps or do you take them out of the plastic when you store them in ur humi's? right now i still have all my sticks in the plastic

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
oh wait i got one question for all my brothers... do you guys leave ur sticks in the plastic wraps or do you take them out of the plastic when you store them in ur humi's? right now i still have all my sticks in the plastic
uh-oh, see the [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=12527"]cello[/ame] thread quick before you get hazed :stretchgr

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Do what you want. I'm leaving it in the cello if it comes with it, and if it came without... I'll just be extra careful.
It does not matter one way or the other.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do what you want. I'm leaving it in the cello if it comes with it, and if it came without... I'll just be extra careful.
It does not matter one way or the other.
Thanks for the advice.. i just wasnt really sure if there was something i was missing but ya im with you on that over time i TO will have a stash like that..