What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am considering a Lone Wolf Lobo D/A. Thoughts?

This thing opens via scale-release (if you can figure it out) or typical one handed flipper.

Blade Length: 3.5 in.
Overall Length: 8.0 in.
Overall Weight: 5.5 oz.
Blade Material: CPM-S30V
Frame/Liners: Stainless steel
Handle Material: AAA Grade G-10
Pocket Clip: Stainless steel
Fasteners/Rivet: Stainless steel
Warranty: Limited Lifetime

Post your edged-weapons!

p.s. If I should move this, just let me know.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
This is my EDC, I like it cause its light, thin profile don't even know it's there till i need it and it's cheap enought that i wont kick myself if i loose it.

I think you can probably get a lot more knife for that budget?
benchmade 2550 -same blade length half the weight
kershaw rouge - longer blade, 1oz lighter and half the price.

Auto knives are expensive and in my experience a well made/ well balanced knife will deploy just as quickly as an auto and you don't have any legal issues to worry about if your state decides to change its laws.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Auto knives are expensive and in my experience a well made/ well balanced knife will deploy just as quickly as an auto and you don't have any legal issues to worry about if your state decides to change its laws.

I agree about price. But the size, weight, and "feel" just work for me.

The reason I went with a D/A SCALE release, and this one in particular, few will know or figure out how to release it automatically unless they are knife hounds.

Great recommendations! Thanks.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
This sounds like a post for Dr. Xikar. Im sure his blades will take up a whole page of posts. The dudes an American Ninja lol

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
For EDC I switch out between:
*Kershaw Leek (all black)
*Benchmade Mini griptillian
*SOG Twitch XL w/ Black Ti-Ni coated blade

All are nice and small yet have good sized blades that always complete any task my day can throw at me. That Lone Wolf is a damn nice knife.

Last edited:

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
Heh, I'Ve been intentionally staying out of this one so far... I'll probably post something tonight.

Cant post everything since its not all in the house, but ill find other peoples pictures too and use those, then post what I have on hand...

I was actually part of the "find Jack THE knife for him" comittee, and got to see him play with the Lone Wolf LOBO and learn what a scale release was. Trust me, guys, hes found his first knife.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
This has been my EDC for a while. Moved to this from a half serrated Scallion with Blue scales. I love Ken Onion knives.

Attachments

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have a SS Kershaw Ken Onion Leek as well and love it. But have switched to a CRKT Minimalist so I can neck carry and free up my right pocket.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Spyderco fan here so I love my Caly 3 with the ZDP 189 blade. I also have a custom Flaherty folder with a A1 blade but it is a little heavy duty for ADC. I would really like the M4 bladed griptilian as well. I use my knives constantly so am a huge fan of. Super steels. Would love an infi folder as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My EDC is a Spyderco Delica SS with plain edge. I wanted a serrated, but couldn't locate one locally when I purchased. It's nice and thin, doesn't take up too much room in the pocket.

Before that, I had a CRKT point guard. It was OK, good blade but I wanted something thinner.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Kershaw 1670BLKST Black Blur

I have had this knife for 4 years now and carry it every day. I love it. They have a lifetime warranty. Kershaw is great with their warranties too. The only problem that I had with this knife is the clip started to wear out and was bent. So i sent Kershaw an email and they sent me a new clip no questions asked. The knife also keeps a nice edge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hm...
Always on my belt is my Victorinox Spirit.
On the keyring a Leatherman Micra.
Then there´s an Izula clipped to my manpurse.

:inlove:

And of course, one more knive either in my pocket or on the belt.
  • Böker Rhino
  • Fantoni Hide Knive
  • RAT3
  • Böker Titan Drop
  • Böker Exskelibur 1
Unfortunately, stupid laws make it so we can´t carry one hand opening knives and switchblades anymore, so most of my knives have to stay at home...:wtf:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I know Cold Steel is kind of a goofy brand, but I carry a Ti-Lite every day, and love it. The pocket catch is one of my favorite features... easiest knife to open, ever.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Glad to see the benchmade and spyderco love on here. I'll take a pic of mine when I'm not in the office because people look at me funny enough already when I remove my Benchmade Skirmish from my the waistband of my dressy work attire, much less to take a picture... :hysterica