What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
All joking aside. I just about threw my SOG in the trash the other day. It is such a piece of crap compared to my Emerson and spartan. The assisted open spring is basically done after only having the knife about 2 years. The blade has been chipped more times than I can even count. I will not buy a SOG folder again, I would still buy their fixed blade though.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
One of these seemed to do the job well back when I was ranching and rodeoing. It cuts through rope and leather like butter. I have carried one for 20+ years. I have a few of them.

Below is my abalone handled castration blade I use on calves and Democrats

Last edited:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Kershaw Leek, Cold Steel Ti-Lite, and Gerber Paraframe I Knife are the three I carry one of daily.

Been looking at this Spyderco Native though...

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
Spyderco Natives are excellent. I just got my second. I prefer the newest iteration, or the one right before it.

The only downside to them is the pinned pivot, rather than a torx screw. If you know how to use a peining hammer you're fine, but it can be a little irksome (I've tightened my first one once in the year that I've had it, and that was when I first got it to make it a little snugger than factory)