What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ahh yes, the only thing to make two hours in chemstry tutoring seem worth the pain: two (or was it three) fingers of bourbon waiting for me back in the room :thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
getting little randy right now. I had a good day at work but dealt with a couple of complete fucking idiots at the office today. It was all I could do to not put my fist thru this dude's face. All thanks to wades stimulus math thread. Dude is super left wing, and just went off saying I was full of shit anf that it was all GW's fault and I voted for him and OMG how stupid am I. Fucking guy couldn't e4ven back up his statements. On top of that our HR lady thinks she's an attorney just because she went to law school. of course she didn't pass the bar 3 times. Yeah I have google bitch I got your number. Either way she's trying to protect the company from an overtime lawsuit and she's opening more doors for it than she knows. I may just be the one who starts what she's trying to avoid. So it's all I can do to not to scream right now.. :angerFU:

Time for more liquor.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
getting little randy right now. I had a good day at work but dealt with a couple of complete fucking idiots at the office today. It was all I could do to not put my fist thru this dude's face. All thanks to wades stimulus math thread. Dude is super left wing, and just went off saying I was full of shit anf that it was all GW's fault and I voted for him and OMG how stupid am I. Fucking guy couldn't e4ven back up his statements. On top of that our HR lady thinks she's an attorney just because she went to law school. of course she didn't pass the bar 3 times. Yeah I have google bitch I got your number. Either way she's trying to protect the company from an overtime lawsuit and she's opening more doors for it than she knows. I may just be the one who starts what she's trying to avoid. So it's all I can do to not to scream right now.. :angerFU:

Time for more liquor.
ahhh yes liberals can get your blood pumping. most of em love obama but know nothing of his politics.....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ahhh yes liberals can get your blood pumping. most of em love obama but know nothing of his politics.....
I understand that people have different opinions and as an american I can respect that I'll post the email chain tomorrow and you'll see why I'm pissed. he just went off and had zero back up. I even conceeded that Bush may have made some bad decisions, and that the war has cost a lot of money that maybe we shouldn't have spent. Yeah well I can't discuss it anymore or I'll never get to sleep. FUCK I'm pissed tonight.

and drunk!!!!!