What's new

POWERBALL

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok. In all seriousness I would pay off all our debt and begin doing the remodel stuff the wife and I want for our house. I would remain annonymous because people are scavengers. I would continue working my job like nothing happened. My best friends would both have their houses paid off by a mystery donor.
I hate to say this but probably would not even tell my family about it. They have enough trouble managing their own money and staying out of trouble that I would go broke trying to help them.
Of course when the unavoidable happens and people figure it out I will just turn into a dick and file restraining orders against all those that have not been true to me in poverty.
Oh and mass bombings would probably kill some of y'all. :D

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I would set aside 50% to donate to the various charities, organizations etc.
Of the remaining money, 50% would go to my family and friends.

That would leave about 100 Million for me (if there the 1 time payment was around 400 mill) to do what I want and set my kids and their kids, kids and their kids, kids, kids up for life.

Hunting property would be a must. Thats all I really want, a place to escape and hunt with my friends.

Of course, with money like that, you have to pull some pranks. I would send @99TRILLS and @Smoqman on a vacation to a really nice place. Then I would have their houses packed of all their personal stuff. I would proceed to literally blow up both of their houses and leave a little map/riddle where their old houses stood. The maps would lead to a nice little townhouse in South Minneapolis where they would live beside each other in harmony!!!! Of course there would be a badass house for each of them on Lake Minnetonka to "escape" to if they needed. hahah

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I would set aside 50% to donate to the various charities, organizations etc.
Of the remaining money, 50% would go to my family and friends.

That would leave about 100 Million for me (if there the 1 time payment was around 400 mill) to do what I want and set my kids and their kids, kids and their kids, kids, kids up for life.

Hunting property would be a must. Thats all I really want, a place to escape and hunt with my friends.

Of course, with money like that, you have to pull some pranks. I would send @99TRILLS and @Smoqman on a vacation to a really nice place. Then I would have their houses packed of all their personal stuff. I would proceed to literally blow up both of their houses and leave a little map/riddle where their old houses stood. The maps would lead to a nice little townhouse in South Minneapolis where they would live beside each other in harmony!!!! Of course there would be a badass house for each of them on Lake Minnetonka to "escape" to if they needed. hahah
^ I love this goofball.....

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'd pay off my student loan money so far and drop out! Buy everyone a box of Opusx, pay off all family members houses, stash away $20,000,000. than donate the rest because that much money corrupts people.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Since we are talking in cronalogical order and I can't spell
1. Hire lawyer finacial consultant/planner/accountant
2. Invest 100,000,000 in a garenteed 7% asset management account
3.start a charitable investment account which I would manage myself
4. Start building a family compound
5. Buy a house in the Philippines a st maarten Germany and Paris
6. Have a paid for herf quarterly at diff locations sticks provided drink and food provided travel paid
7. Many many other things

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd buy a CC cigar factory including plantation directly from Castro himself, BOTL (supporting members) as of 12-31-2015 will receive (as many they can smoke) FREE boxes of my CC every month rest of their lives or until their lungs gave-out. All BOTL brothers (supporting members as of 12-31-2015) will have a week long all inclusive trip to my plantation in CUBA. Now, I can see a brother asking, WHY a WEEK Kimene? Here is why everyone gets to stay ONE week. Guests are like FISH. What happens to FISH after a WEEK? Even in fridge. Get the picture?

I guess I have to spent $2 more to keep my dream alive (Now it is $1.3B).
Hey, it is only my dream.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
3.start a charitable investment which I would manage myself
3.start a charitable investment account which I would manage myself
6. Have a paid for herf quarterly at diff locations sticks provided drink and food provided travel paid
By the way I won a whole $24 dollars

Rating - 100%
39   0   0