What's new

Pranks are always fun

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Jim was in on this! He is gonna have a big problem to solve now....oooooooohhhhh Jimmy, I didn't know you had it in you.. Eddy sure but you! Well played asshole..lol
Eddy and I told jim not to do it but you know jim.......
all Bill lol, Jim only sent the message... but he is guilty by association. i did nothing wrong here
All I did was text eddy a note from bill....no problem to solve here. All Bill!!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I told you guys not to do it!!!!!
Jim was in on this! He is gonna have a big problem to solve now....oooooooohhhhh Jimmy, I didn't know you had it in you.. Eddy sure but you! Well played asshole..lol
all Bill lol, Jim only sent the message... but he is guilty by association. i did nothing wrong here
All I did was text eddy a note from bill....no problem to solve here. All Bill!!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0

nah I did it and loved it lol all in fun though.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
All I can say is you are lucky big Bill was impatient. I was gonna make you fall in love Dave lol then deliver the blow. But I was rushed