What's new

Pray For My Kid

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
yeah man i wish you and your daughter the best of luck. Things have a way of working out pretty well in the end from my experience, just keep the faith.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you everyone. We're still waiting to get an appointment for the MRI. Right now it is a fight to get an appointment that isn't two months out.

To top it off, I've been suffering debilitating migraines. I passed out yesterday at about 5pm and didn't wake up until 9pm. Then I was back in bed from 11pm until 8am. I may be headed to the doctor to make sure their isn't a secondary cardiac issue with the nerve issue that causes the headaches. last night the whole left side of my head was swollen and hypersensitive to touch, light, sound, and movement. Even the veins in my neck were bulging.

Right now I am just at witts end and stressed. I've smoked two weeks worth of cigars in three days. After today I'll be out and then it'll be strictly vaping until payday. Reality is, it might be the end for a while. With the MRIs, glasses, my physical therapy, my prescriptions, and all of the related cost my budget is shot. I've got two weeks of sick time. I'm thinking of putting in for FMLA until I find out what all is wrong with me and my kid.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Found out that my kid had some vision issues. Turns out she has Morning Glory Syndrome. Her vision in her left eye is severely compromised because of a congenital defect. It can not be helped and we have to schedule an MRI to make sure it isn't part of a bigger and possibly fatal set of issues.

I also want to give a big shout out to Jeff and Kiko over at Bull City Cigar Company. They showed amaIng hospitality today and helped me through a rough afternoon. Those guys are true BOTL.
Hang in! Thinking good thoughts.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Got the MRI scheduled for the beginning of next month. So, right now it is just a holding pattern, but she seems to be handling the info well.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My daughter had the MRI done yesterday. We're still waiting for the results, but we're optimistic. The nurse and radiologist were optimistic that she is clear of the worst case scenarios. They took a few extra pictures to clear up some other things though. We should know something by the end of the week.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
My daughter had the MRI done yesterday. We're still waiting for the results, but we're optimistic. The nurse and radiologist were optimistic that she is clear of the worst case scenarios. They took a few extra pictures to clear up some other things though. We should know something by the end of the week.
Amen brother! Praying for the best possible outcome...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thinking of you and your family. I've had a few more than my share of health issues with my kids, and having scary news being tossed around. It's not easy, and nobody really knows how you feel. Keep the good news coming.

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear man! Only positive vibes and prayers to you and your family. It's one thing when us as individuals are faced with illness, it's another when our child is burdened. I would take on all of my children's illness to make them feel better.