What's new

Pray For My Kid

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So, we got the MRI results a lit faster than expected. Besides the optic nerve in her left eye, there is nothing wrong. All of the other stuff they told us could be wrong, isn't. So, we've got a pretty good and clean bill of health.

I've known for about nineteen hours and I've still got the cheesiest grin.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
So, we got the MRI results a lit faster than expected. Besides the optic nerve in her left eye, there is nothing wrong. All of the other stuff they told us could be wrong, isn't. So, we've got a pretty good and clean bill of health.

Congrats brother! That's got to be a huge relief!

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Great news!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was happy to read that you got good news. I've had similar situations with my kids, that luckily, turned out ok. That grin is hard to wipe off, and there is no reason to. Enjoy the good news.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found out that my kid had some vision issues. Turns out she has Morning Glory Syndrome. Her vision in her left eye is severely compromised because of a congenital defect. It can not be helped and we have to schedule an MRI to make sure it isn't part of a bigger and possibly fatal set of issues.

I also want to give a big shout out to Jeff and Kiko over at Bull City Cigar Company. They showed amaIng hospitality today and helped me through a rough afternoon. Those guys are true BOTL.
Prayers sent your way!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I've been neck deep in overtime.

Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers, and support. I've never been so relieved by any piece of information.