What's new

Prayer request from a BOTL

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm continuing to pray for you guys Jason. Hospitals and surgeries can be very stressful.

It's great to hear that they were able to stop the bleeding. May God bless you and your family as you begin the recovery process.

Sent from my iPhone using that TapaTalk thingy - take that Chuck Mejia

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Brother I am sending my best wishes. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. I hope the whole family remains strong and can find some moments of peace among all of this. I can't imagine what you're feeling.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Awesome, jason...great to hear. Emma n ur fam will continue to be in our prayers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Things are much better today...still a long few days ahead of us, but Emma is happy and alert. Thought she might require a transfusion yesterday because her CBC was still low after losing so much blood. But she has turned the corner and will avoid that now. (y) She slept like a lamb for 9 hours straight, during which time I reflected and gave thanks for the mass of humanity we have praying for her! :) Thanks so much brothers...:cigar:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Brother I could not be happier to hear that honestly. Let Emma know we are all thinking of her and you and your wife should know even when tired and wore down you have all the prayers of this place going strong for you.

God bless your entire family brother.