What's new

Prayers for a rough week.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Good to see you keeping a memory and being productive in this time man. My next big purchase will be a new bike to use for getting to work and back.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
condolences and my deepest sympathy for the loss. I'm not close with my brother as well but I know it definitely would be a tough time going through what you are going through. Sending positive vibes and wishing your pops a good outcome with his surgery. Keep busy and be well Sean.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Not being one who can sit still, I used this time to marry two things... Cigars and bicycles. Mike loved to ride. I caught the bug for a while but have neglected my bike for the past couple of years. Time to fire up a cromag, retube the mavics, oil the chain and pedal some roads.
Good move there my friend.. great way to honor Mike's memory.. while keeping yourself productive and positively focused...

Still sending prayers for you and your family Sean... Hit me up on the phone, chat, or whatever if you need anything..

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Damn Sean...So sorry to hear this my friend. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family and if there's anything else I can do just ask. We are all here for you.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
jesus, dude! wow!

my thoughts are with you and yours, with your pops this midweek and after, and with your bro's family. know that we are here when and if we can help. and if you pedal it out of your system, take cab fare for the return trip, just in case; i could see myself riding past any sensable limit and realizing i couldn't get back, y'know?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Not being one who can sit still, I used this time to marry two things... Cigars and bicycles. Mike loved to ride. I caught the bug for a while but have neglected my bike for the past couple of years. Time to fire up a cromag, retube the mavics, oil the chain and pedal some roads.
Good move there my friend.. great way to honor Mike's memory.. while keeping yourself productive and positively focused...

Still sending prayers for you and your family Sean... Hit me up on the phone, chat, or whatever if you need anything..
So I finished up that Cromag, tossed on my shoes and my helmet and took the bike out for a quick spin around the neighborhood... the whole time I was praying that I didn't have a heart-attack because 1) I am WAAAAAAAY outta shape (a lot worse than I thought), and 2) My new neighborhood is not as flat as my old neighborhood - THERE ARE SOME MANJA-HILLS AROUND THIS PLACE!

Next time, my pre-ride will not involve whiskey, nor cigar...

As for everyone else, thank you all for your prayers and support. The outpouring of messages and PMs has been epic, not to mention crucial in helping me keep my head up.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am so sorry to hear about your brother Sean. I lost my brother to suicide, and I still am not healed from it. My prayers are for you, that you know he is in heaven, and prayers for you and your family to heal. I also pray that your father comes out of surgery with rapid healing.

Sincerely,

Chef

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't post here as much as I should, but I will send my prayers to you and your family. I lost my sister at a young age, and it's tough. Enjoy your old man, try not to fault him for being stubborn.