What's new

Prayers requested

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Thanks everyone for the prayers and support. We drove down to DC and back today to see my grandfather.

He was having a lot of trouble breathing and was in quite a bit of pain. He did ask for a coca cola so I snuck one in and gave him a small taste on a sponge. Brught a smile to his and my face. Tonight hospice started the morphine drip. He cannot eat or drink, so now it is simply about his comfort and pain management.

You're continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I experienced this with my wife's father, it was a tough time. I also experienced what you're going through now during the final stages with the passing of my wife. The one thing that kept me going was knowing that she was going to a better place and that we will all be together again soon. Praying for you and your family. Hang in there, you are all in good hands.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0

Today the world lost an amazing mind and cherished friend. Our family lost a great-grandfather, grandfather, father and husband. I lost a great friend, mentor and inspiration!

Thank you all for your texts, pms, calls, all of it over the last week. Meant the world to me!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
You and your family will definitely be in my prayers during this difficult time Jim.

I was very fortunate that my grandfather lived to the ripe old age of 99 years and 3 months and was a strong influence on me throughout my life. He has been gone now for over 6 years but the memories of the time we had together, the values he taught me and the interests that he sparked in me are with me to this day and will be forever. May God bless your Grandfather and the legacy that he has left for your family.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Today the world lost an amazing mind and cherished friend. Our family lost a great-grandfather, grandfather, father and husband. I lost a great friend, mentor and inspiration!

Thank you all for your texts, pms, calls, all of it over the last week. Meant the world to me!!
My condolences for your loss. I know that the world seems much darker now. Hold strong brother the memories that make you cry today will be the source of much comfort and joy in the future.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm Sorry for your loss my brother... You and Your Family will be in my prayers! I pray God's comfort to You and Your family... and I agree with Ara Death does suck! If you need anything holler at me...