What's new

Pre-order information

javajunkie

BoM July '12
huge thanks once again to all involved, this is cool as hell! DE for what will surely be a rocking special release, and big E and podman for herding all of us cats. o) well handled, well done, and cannot wait to burn one.

also, throw something else on your order if you can, people. say "thanks" for podman hosting his side.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Thanks again goes out to "E", Tim and JD......U guys Rock

sean

BoM June 13
It's easier if you handle it on the website. Honestly calling it in means I do it for you manually on the website and the phone system hasn't been 100% reliable lately for some reason. If you have any issues PM or e-mail me.
Oh yeah, that makes sense... sorry for the ding-dong question. Dude, and thanks again to all you guys for making this happen. I missed out on the PDR sticks in 2010, so I am SUPER-pumped on this release. You guys are awesome!!

jjon90

CRA Member
Thanks Gentlemen! Can't wait to try one! I'm hoping Tim's site doesn't crash!!!!:crosseyed

JLB

Got mine in, Thanks a ton for everything!! Now off to explain it to the wife! Wish me luck ahahaha

njstone

BoM January 2010
Got mine in, Thanks a ton for everything!! Now off to explain it to the wife! Wish me luck ahahaha
I've got mine ready:

"This was a pre-order, and they're just charging my card now. It's for our special BOTL cigars that I've been waiting over a year for."