What's new

Progress update

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Respect. (y) Now I know why your sticks look the way they do when I see them around the forum!
Thanks. Here's a couple more cloud pix: the first is the complete first kit: I think those are wrapped in H2K. The second is the completed session from the other kit in that bag, Melodiosa Cremosa. These are my first two days of rolling.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm still pretty new at this but I haven't ever rolled my sticks in paper and I stopped using a mold (mostly) some time ago.
My cigars aren't smoke-shop quality but they look nice and even to me (most of the time) so I'm happy not taking the time to mold my cigars.
So far I'm not seeing the downside of this process.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still pretty new at this but I haven't ever rolled my sticks in paper and I stopped using a mold (mostly) some time ago.
My cigars aren't smoke-shop quality but they look nice and even to me (most of the time) so I'm happy not taking the time to mold my cigars.
So far I'm not seeing the downside of this process.
There is no downside if you're happy with them. That's the advantage of ryo is you only have to please one person.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, you rolled fairly firm when you were over here. What are you doing differently now?
I think I rolled the first one ultra-loose, and the last one pretty tight. I've gotten more consistent since then, using the cup method (use the first filler leaf as a holder "cup" for the remaining filler so it's more contained before binding) that you showed me. Rolled a few, smoked a few, got better draw. Nothing fancy.

Last edited: