PToM - October 2015; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

PToM - October 2015; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Cast your vote for the October Pipe Tobacco of the Month:
Vote above. (in Tapatalk, go to Menu and choose Web View)

Aro: Straus Tobacco Sleepy Hollow (Ribbon: Burley, Cavendish w/ vanilla, pumpkin & spice flavor)

VA: MacBaren HH Pure Virginia (Flake: pure Virginia)

Lat / English: Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme No.306 (Ribbon: Black Cavendish, Burley, Latakia, Virginia)

Perique / VA/Per: Reiner Blend 71: Long Golden Flake (Flake: Virginia, Perique, Burley)

Burley / VA/Bur: Cornell & Diehl Haunted Bookshop (Coarse Cut: Burley, Kentucky, Perique, Virginia)

(multiple choice poll)
This poll will close on October 9, 2015 at 12:57 AM CST.
Comment after you vote to bump the thread! :eyebrow:

Last edited:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I found out Sleepy Hollow is already out to a "Wait List" status. 7-10 days out for new orders.
@cigarblunk do you happen to know if that's just for call-in orders, or are they out of stock for locals in store too?
Regardless, I opened the poll up to allow any of you to change your vote if this availability affects your previous decision.
Personally, I've still got some from last year on hand. Hope it still smoking good!

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I found out Sleepy Hollow is already out to a "Wait List" status. 7-10 days out for new orders.
@cigarblunk do you happen to know if that's just for call-in orders, or are they out of stock for locals in store too?
Regardless, I opened the poll up to allow any of you to change your vote if this availability affects your previous decision.
Personally, I've still got some from last year on hand. Hope it still smoking good!
I was at Straus 3 times this weekend and they had plenty in the jar there so not sure if it's only for call ins or not. If it is selected and someone needs some I can make another trip this weekend and see. I also have plenty on hand to share haha

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well i have only tried haunted bookshop so thats my vote! Not sure how i would get my hands on Sleepy Hollow either if they are out of stock and im in Australia...