What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sounds good.:smile:

Ryan: How does your schedule look?
Not so sure... my work schedule is pretty crazy lately and the boss (wife) has our weekends usually booked up. A weekday would probably work best for me but if there are people that can't get out during the week, I could try and make a Friday work. Plus my normal schedule of picking up my little girl from daycare is all up in smoke and different these next few weeks so I'm not even sure what days I have open.

I think you know Kirk that I usually try to head to SJ's on Tuesday nights and sit with the other group... I would normally say Wednesday nights are good for me, but I don't have that open until June 23rd. I might have Friday June 18th open...

So my short answer... I have no frickin' clue!?! LOL Sorry... But I definitely want to do this sooner than later so maybe someone can just start throwing out days and we can go from there.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So how does this Thursday the 10th sound?
I am on kid duty until at least 6:15pm so if you guys go, I probably wouldn't get there until 7pm at the earliest.

Who all would like to get together if dates/times work?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Anyone up for heading to SJ's on Saturday to watch some Futbol? The US plays England at 11:30am and I'll be watching. Would be better with a cigar and a good beer in hand!

Even if you could care less about Futbol, you can smoke a cigar! :)

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm not sure if you guys made it down last night or not? If so I apologize for not being able to make it or notify you guys. My lap top crashed and my friend came over to help fix it.

I wont be able to make it this Saturday. I have a garage sale planned. But Sunday thru Wednesday are open.

LMK

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sorry you can't make it Kirk... a garage sale?!?

I'll still be there unfairtoast. Don't feel like you have to come down though, but I'll be there.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'm headed to Smokey Joe's tomorrow for the USA soccer match at 11am if anyone wants to enjoy a stogie!

I'm bummed I couldn't make it to J&J's Sodo tonight, but will be there next Friday for sure. :)

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
It's been some time as we have had a BOTL Herf at Smokey Joe's.

Any interest on a get togather one of these weekends? Joe's is a great place to hang out at, watch the Football games and smoke cigars.

Post if interested

Thanks

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'm definitely down with a BOTL Herf :) Seems like the last few times we couldn't agree on dates and it just fizzled out.

I'm headed to the Hawks game on Saturday and not sure I can get out on Sunday for a Herf but if you all want Sunday I can try and make it. Kirk, are you going to the game? The following weekend I will be in Leavenworth the entire weekend, so I don't really know what will work for me... :(

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Dad's and I decided not to purchase the playoff package this year. So I wont be going to the Saints game this Saturday. I really don't have anything planned yet for these next few weekends except watching the playoffs.

But if the weekends are too buisy for everyone? I could probably make it down on a weekday.