What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sorry fellas that you can't make that date... don't mean to throw a date out that won't work for everyone. But, Jonathan Drew will be in town that night and he agreed to do a Herf/event with us at Smokey Joes and that's the night that works. We will be at Smokey Joes around 8pm or so, so hopefully you all can make it out!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Sorry fellas that you can't make that date... don't mean to throw a date out that won't work for everyone. But, Jonathan Drew will be in town that night and he agreed to do a Herf/event with us at Smokey Joes and that's the night that works. We will be at Smokey Joes around 8pm or so, so hopefully you all can make it out!
WHAT?! Yeah, I'll be there!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Reminder fellas for this Friday night... be there!

I will be getting to Smokey Joe's as well as JD around 9pm, sorry it can't be earlier. When you get there, ask to sit in the reserved section that Mark has set aside. Say you are there for the Herf that Mark (Mgr) and Ryan set up.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

I will be getting to Smokey Joe's as well as JD around 9pm, sorry it can't be earlier. When you get there, ask to sit in the reserved section that Mark has set aside. Say you are there for the Herf that Mark (Mgr) and Ryan set up.
What time is the reserved seating starting? Thanks for setting this up!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

What time is the reserved seating starting? Thanks for setting this up!
Not positive... just texted Mark to find out and make sure he remembered to set aside a section.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Mark (mgr at SJ's) just told me he is reserving the entire right side at 9:30pm. Obviously that's pretty late. So if you get there early, try to sit on the right side when you walk in.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looks like I better request that day off, sounds like an amazing herf!
Sounds amazing but I am unfortunately unable to make this herf :frownno:
So what happened???
My girlfriend who I haven't seen since February is coming to town tomorrow morning and we are going camping for the weekend. I feel for you married people, the woman always gets her way :/
Nick, in my opinion, everybody else should be jealous of you, bro. You get to spend some time with your girlfriend that you haven't seen in several months out camping... awesome. There isn't a single thing/person concerning cigars that would keep me from a camping trip with my wife, no two ways about it. Go have a blast!!