What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
There are getting to be a lot of Puget Sound area guys, so I figured it would be a good idea to get a herf started so that we can put faces to names.

Any input area guys?:waving::waving::waving::waving:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'm down with Smokey Joe's too... was just there my first time last week and it's definitely a nice place to go! Anybody up for Sunday afternoon during a Seahawks 1pm game? I'm actually a fan of another team that plays at 10am and usually watch at home on the Sunday Ticket, but would head to SJ's right after...

My wife (and 1 yr old baby today!) know Sundays is dad's football day, so it would be my best chance at getting out on the weekend to smoke some stogies with the guys. If Saturday is chosen, I will do my best to make it out!

What say you N.Olson???

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm down for meeting up at Smokey Joe's.

I was just there last night. That's my hang out.:thumbsup:

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
i would love to go, and m.barone is a maybe since he might be moving, and hung over from the halloween party

let's do our best to make those DFW show-ffs jealous!

rhutch

Ryan
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hopefully this will start a trend with you guys because I'm originally from Tacoma and am coming home for thanksgiving and christmas and would love to meet up with some of you guys. keep this post going so i can follow it and see what's happening in the area.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
hopefully this will start a trend with you guys because I'm originally from Tacoma and am coming home for thanksgiving and christmas and would love to meet up with some of you guys. keep this post going so i can follow it and see what's happening in the area.
Will do rhutch:wink:

Last edited:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
My son lives in T-Town and he's been mooching off of me for a long time. Been sending him care packages for the last year. I should talk him into getting of his arse and going to Smokey Joes.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well, the schedules of the Hawks and my team have actually flip-flopped this week... The Hawks are playing the 10am game and my team is at 1:15pm. And to tell the truth, I don't think it would be good for me (and you) to meet a bunch of guys for the first time watching my game... I tend to get a little into the game!?! And... I don't want to break one of SJ's flat screen tv's should things go wrong! LOL The Vikes are in Lambeau so it might get ugly for me... :gangfire:

Next weekend I have friends flying into town and we are doing some of the touristy things with them on Sunday, so I'm out for then.

So needless to say I'm no help here! And sorry to start the idea for this Sunday and then sound like I'm backing out, I meant Sundays in general in my post above, not this coming one. But if you guys stick with this Sunday I will definitely consider it and try to make it. But seriously, it isn't a good idea!?! LOL

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
ok mini poll meaning i'll ask the question on here and cause i don't know how to do actual polls.

does anyone mind their first meeting with alohastyle being him going hulk on a flat screen TV??? :hysterica

+1 for bring it on!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll be able to make it. But I probably wont be down there until around 3 or 4pm.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
ok mini poll meaning i'll ask the question on here and cause i don't know how to do actual polls.

does anyone mind their first meeting with alohastyle being him going hulk on a flat screen TV??? :hysterica

+1 for bring it on!
+1 for being there.

Now that's some funny crap! LOL

Plus, SJ's has some Dracs & Boris to sell, too bad they are making people buy 5 other Tat singles just to buy a single Drac & Boris though! Oh well, things could be worse than having 5 extra Tats laying around... :smokingbo

Okay, consider my arm twisted. If people want to go on Sunday I'll show up! What time is everyone thinking? If there are some big Hawk fans I could make it down at halftime of the Hawks game... a little after 11am. But if people are going to be there in the afternoon I will for sure be there by 12:30pm to get a spot for my game. If people are thinking late afternoon, early evening, I will come after the afternoon game a little before 5pm.

See ya all there... who's in?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Alright, consider it done. After 11am ish for me then! Who wants to wear my "Packers Sucks" shirt? JUST KIDDING Wade (volusinator)... :peace:

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
dude, totally wear that! barone and treinen are bot packers fans!

and no, you can't back out from going to SJs now cause of that fact.