What's new

Purchasing First Home!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
i have a truck and have moved about 19 times. Let me know if you need any help when you move in. BBQ and Herf at the new house??? Good luck brother. :smokingbo

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
i have a truck and have moved about 19 times. Let me know if you need any help when you move in. BBQ and Herf at the new house??? Good luck brother. :smokingbo
I just may take you up on that offer! We have a few trucks, but the opportunity to put you to work is one I cannot pass up! Definately BBQ and herf though!

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
just got a call from the realtor, we won the bid on the house!!! Now we just have to get all the paperwork taken care of! What an awesome Christmas present!!!

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
here's a pic. It's bigger than it looks, just under 2,000 sq ft. It needs some work, but awesome for a first home and much better than living with the monster in laws!!

A little landscaping, drywall, sweat, dirt, and blood should do the trick!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Congrats on the new house! Long ago we stayed with my wife's in-laws for two months, was supposed to be two weeks and felt like two years. Just be sure before you close that you know all possible repairs needed.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Congratulations!! Do you have any closeups, like maybe a street sign and a mailbox number? :stretchgr

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
that has not been disclosed.... if you know enough about me you will be able to figure it out with a little work. I won't make it easy on ya, that would just ruin it!